Diablo Titanium

00ITF115737050E.jpeg

Porsche Arctic Silver

attachment.php

RX-7 Silverstone Metallic

attachment.php

Ferarri Carbonite Silver

attachment.php

My favs are Carbonite Silver and Titanium...

i read in a previous post that your prepared to pay 4500 for a paint job....for that amount, i think you should at least change the color...doesn't have to be anything crazy, just get your money''s worth...

Jon
Ps i love you mags...simple and nice :bigup:

est ce quil a quelque qui pourait faire les photoshop de lauto de lauto a bmw318 avec la couleur gris de M3 je crois que sa va faire comme trop nice avec tes mags M5 il vont briller ils vont trop bien matcher:bigup: fait ce que tu veut cest juste mon opinion
:D

Originally posted by bmwe36rules
est ce quil a quelque qui pourait faire les photoshop de lauto de lauto a bmw318 avec la couleur gris de M3 je crois que sa va faire comme trop nice avec tes mags M5 il vont briller ils vont trop bien matcher:bigup: fait ce que tu veut cest juste mon opinion
:D

je crois que steel gray serait beau

Originally posted by L-K
i read in a previous post that your prepared to pay 4500 for a paint job....for that amount, i think you should at least change the color...doesn't have to be anything crazy, just get your money''s worth...

Jon
Ps i love you mags...simple and nice :bigup:

when did u see my mags?

Originally posted by bmw318I

when did u see my mags?

Well i see you so often...I used to drive the green 94 civic HB with a w-typ skirt on it with GSR mags until the unfortunate incident :cry: ...i see you mostly on st charles... once we bumbed into eachother twice in 1 day...first on stillview and st charles and waved...

if you dont remember its all good..
keep up the good work, your car is nice

i have no car for now....:doh:

i got some rollerblades and bus tickets..lol

im saving up until spring because thats when my sister gets her liscence and no way im sharing a car with her...
so for now, i enjoy the luxury of driving my dads Malibu and not have to pay for gaz and only 17$ a month for insurance:bigup:

jon

last time i saw you you drove by my work (pharmaprix) and then when i was rollerblading home you were going south on st charles..

ill wave next time..peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back