TLC - Mardi, 1er juin

Status
Not open for further replies.

OBD1

Ce soir, notre écurie Coupe Echo profitera de la température pour tester dans la pluie. Nos membres noir et vert sont invités a participer s'il veulent améliorer leur technique sur la pluie. Comme a l'habitude: 5h30 - 8h00

a ce soir!!

Seb

I will be there too and others are showing up....Green and black members only in the wet.

Man was it a blast!!!.... funny to see that the fastest car out there didn't have a LSD and was on dry slicks.....;) not to mention short wheelbase and high center of gravity.... *tu*

rainnman said:
Man was it a blast!!!.... funny to see that the fastest car out there didn't have a LSD and was on dry slicks.....;) not to mention short wheelbase and high center of gravity.... *tu*

Good god, what could it be???? Not an Echo!?! Oh my god Echos are da bomb baby ;)

I here an Echo coming!!!

Hé oui, ça était très intéressant de rouler dans la flotte. MAIS le plus impressionnant, c'est Rainnman! Maintenant j'ai vraiment, mais vraiment, compris son nom. You're the BOMB, man!!!

En tout cas, ça vaut la peine d'essayer de rouler dans la flotte. Il faut conduire assez smooth sans trop faire de mouvement brusque. Les Z211 ont quand même bien fait leur job, mais il n'y a rien à faire dans les flaques d'eau, hydro-plan baby, hydro-plan!!!

Disons que ça fait un bon moment que je n'ai pas conduit avec tant de précaution; c'est comme rouler dans une tempête de neige!

Thumbs up à ceux qui étaient présents!! :bigup: :bigup: :bigup:

Blaak

Last edited:
rainnman said:
Thanks dude...it was a rather fun night....who would've thought.... ;)

I always thought they called you rainnman because of the movie :p

Just kidding Dude , you know I love you :bigup:

tkm said:
I always thought they called you rainnman because of the movie :p

Just kidding Dude , you know I love you :bigup:

You mean to tell me that Steph can't do all those things?
Now I am depressed.
All this time and you guys were serious about him and rain?

Eh bein, at least I know he's not autistic....

:laugh: :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back