20001 audi s4

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JR StreetRacer

My dad just got a new 2001 audi s4 i got my first chance to test drive it and i was very impresed by the preformence it's quarter mile time is 9.33 sec 0-60 in 4.5 sec with the twin turbo it is like a rocket. :eek:

9.33 for a quater mile time WOW are you sure man. Something smell fishy here, don't you think ??

Actually an S4 is @#%$ fast and very nice car and VERY rare !

S4 has like 300hp or something , i might be wrong tought...

I think its more like 240hp and 280lbs of torque... but not sure.

Dude, I don't believe this is possible.
If I'm correct, the S4 is a 13 sec stock quarter mile time. You cannot drop 3-4 sec with nitrous. That aside, if someone ran a 9 sec pass with an S4 with only nitrous, he would be in every magazine.

until recently, even the top import dragsters in the world were doing high 9sec.

The car in the pic does 9 sec and he has around 800hp.
Is it possible you were mistaken in you 1/4 mile time? If not, can you fill us in on where you did the 9 sec pass, who was driving etc.

Ciao

sanair0010.jpg

EzCode Parsing Error:

SORRY i did make a mistake i will tell you the actual times when i figeur it out

S4 is 250hp....we chipped a dozen since the early 2000 and then it booms to 320hp and 360 pounds of torque...still 13 s in quarter but a hell of a fast machine!!!

wow, i thought we had the next Steven papadakis on our hands! You really have nitrous on your dad's S4?

The only mod your Dad has on his s4 is nitrous? AMAZING!!! absolutely astonishing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back