why do all of the vw parts cost so much???

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JR StreetRacer

I have a vw golf 1.8T im looking for parts but all of the ones i found were very expensive :eek:

Go search for a Garret chip or something like that to raise the boost of your turbo, i think its the best bang for the buck for the 1.8t, how about 200hp and 200lbs of torque mean to you :)

The RMR Golf is a 1.8T with an upgraded turbo. It kills me on the highway. Check their web board and ask them as well. There is a link in the links section.

vw parts so expensive...

So what the deal rainman? Do you not applaud the efforts of people doing what they do? RMR Fixed up a golf 4 1.8t so people can see what it looks like properly done. You build and drive race cars. That what you do and no one complains. Are you jealous or just bitter? I am not trying to make enemies here, just understand, that's all.

Re: vw parts so expensive...

not bitter at all...but I think that people need to go around and see what available and then decide whats best for them...not whats best for me or anybody else...its their money not mine..:)

vw parts

I agree, people should inform themselves about what they want and get all the info they can. That way they can be assured only the best for their money. I think RMR and Trac both showcase their products, just in different ways.

Re: vw parts

I agree. You guys both have excellent shops. I will encourage people to go to many places before deciding what to buy.

Rainman, I'm making you moderator as well. This way we have two opinions for everyone.

welcome...

Welcome Rainman as a Moderator....This will keep both of us on our toes!

In the chip debate in another post, I a not taking anytginh aainst your by the way. I find it interesting to be able to debate he valors of two different brands of the same product. No hard feelings I hope?

Re: welcome...

I couldn't agree with you more Lowlife. It's cool when people can have a friendly debate like yours.

Re: welcome...

Thanks Danny!...and Lowlife no problem dude...I never hold a grudge (unless its on the track...:) ) I'm happy that we can debate, believe me, it just goes to show how hard it can be for all customer to find a product that fits their needs... ;)

friends!

With so many products and lines to choose from, it will be informative to say the least for the clients to see more than one product line and its merrits.

En passant Stephane, mon vrai nom est Matt. En esperant que on reste amicable et proffesionel!!
(my spelling in french is not as good as english as you might have noticed!!! lol)

Matt Rouleau

Re: friends!

OK!!! now that you guys made peace...!! why don`t you`s get together along with CLUBH2O/VAGHAUS MTL(VW/AUDI) and prepare a kick ass show for next summer:eek: Show Waterfest
that Montreal is most European city in North-America and eaven though most of them are hiding ...the nicest VAG`S come from MTL.!!!And soroundings off couse!!
What do you guy`s think???
Cheers!!

Re: friends!

I'm open to anything that will help the VAG familly get the recognition and prestige it deserve..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back