What made you or will make you go a VW car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I bought my Golf winter car, I wanted something different but I liked the german look and feel. It was cool.

I bought my car cause it was THE FIRST hot hatch. Also because not to many people have them(Rabbits), which makes it pretty unique.

My family has owned 6 VW's since i've been around:

-fox
-mk2 jetta
-rabbit diesel
-mk3 cabrio
-mk3 jetta
-b4 passat

I love the euro style, the feeling of strength in the body, the torque, and most of all the way a dub looks when it's lowered and properly modded. You don't need to put on full body kits and all that stuff to make them slick! just some euro parts and clean rims.....BLING BLING!!!!

VRSICK literaly toke the words out of my mouth!!
But i got to say i like better those light weight,go-kart feel like
mk1`s...theyre a blassstt!!!

the fact that u dont need to go fast to love the feeling of the car hugging the road and feeling the road through the steering and pedals and seat and also my 2.0T satisfies my need for speed and pride, god i love my gti, its addictive i cant stop cruising around mtl and south shore pointlessly lol is 3 gas tanks a lot when i work 4 mins away from home? lol

I don't think anyone in my family ever had a "non-euro"... i just couldn't change the tradition... however, when my mk3 golf burned, i said to myself:

- oh crap... i need to buy another VW ;)

I don't think anyone in my family ever had a "non-euro"... i just couldn't change the tradition... however, when my mk3 golf burned, i said to myself:

- oh crap... i need to buy BETTER VW ;)

edit: BETTER VW :p

haters who talk shit about VW arent real car guys they just their mouths to have something to say

Yes OK i already got CEL and stuff, WHO CARES, lol car still is more than i expected for the price and its a fcking VW equipped with all sorts of goodies, VW really stepped up with the new GTI! and i wanna know if the leather in the GTI are considered RECAROs or not lol cause damn they r sporty yet comfy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back