Où aller? / Where to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

photoshopaddict

J'ai une 240sx 1992 et j'ai un KA24DE. Mes gasket de pompe à eau et de timing chain cover sont à changer. J'aimerais savoir quel endroit m'offrirait un bon prix. J'ai été voir chez SP Radial et il me dise 700$. Plus de 1000$ au concessionaire. Alors je voulais savoir si quelqu'un de vous pourrais le faire ou qu'elle shop serais le moins cher. Merci

I have a 1992 240sx with a KA24DE. Both gasket of the water pump and the timing chain cover are to changed. I'd like to know wich place would give me a good price. SP Radial told me 700$ and the Nissan dealer, more than 1000$. I want to know if someone would be able to do it or wich shop is better. Thanks

well. water pump. do it yourself. its easy, its automotive silicon... wh00pedy doo... takes 20 minutes. IF its the gasket and not the water pump thats finished. As for the timing chain cover. why does it have to be changed and how do you know exactly?

The motor has ~68 000KM... I bought the car 1 month or so ago. The guy told me what was the problems. When they swapped the engine, some of the "rubber" of the gasket was missing. That's what I know. At SP Radial, they told me it would take up to 10 hours of labor to change the timing chain cover gasket. Are they right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back