Guygeo

dcp4062.jpg

dcp3946.jpg

dcp3947.jpg

dcp3630.jpg

dcp3631.jpg

dcp3637.jpg

dcp3640.jpg

OMG! Props on your car. Thanks for the pictures, it's freakin' immaculate! Looks brand new. Verrrrry nice. Curious how it looks with the Azenis on

A refreshing change from all the Civics. Care to tell us how you got this car?

Personally I'd add a few things to make it look like the orange car below, but even stock it looks great. Congratulations. More pix please!

choose.jpg

Thanks. It looks very diferent with the AZENIS... and what a diference with the handling..

I'll have my engine rebuilt next week, head port and polish. It,s gonna cost me some $$$$ but I'll have a new engine for the rest of the time.
Next summer, I'll drop a Crane Cam, + probably a set of Mikunis double or triple Weber carbs. I'd should be close to 200hp!

I got the car form a guy in Drumondville and after checking the ZOOM club website. I did pay a lot fot it, but it's pristine, some minor details to take care inside, but otherwise, straight floor and frame rails, no rust whatsoever. asND MORE PICTURES FOR YOU ALL!!!

1614dcp3636-med.jpg

1614dcp3635-med.jpg

1614dcp3634-med.jpg

1614dcp3633-med.jpg

1614dcp3632-med.jpg

1614imga0018-med.jpg

Last edited:
nice!

Very nice! I came and talk to you at the Julep not too long ago(I'm pretty sure it was you) and asked you if you swapped a RX-7 engine in it and you said no(cuz I know someone who has the exact same car and has a RX-7 engine in it)
Anyways very nice car!

Thansk you guys for all the comments!!!! I'll pass the nice comments to the car as well!!!!:bigup: :D :D

Well, not this week, the car is under (chirurgie mécanique). My engine is gonna be rebuilt, port and polish also.

On Friday it should be done.

Amazing ride man! I'm giving props to you
on this one, looks brand new, and what
a classic ride (finally something different)
Congrats :bigup:

Well, merci a lot!!!!

With a brand new engine, it's gonna rock like a new one also...

Can't wait to get it back after a long week of bad news....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back