Turbo Mustang attn Tkmotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stangboy

Legacy Member
I was wondering if you ever installed a TDC turbo on a 2000 gt mustang?
And how much time approximatly for the installation?
Would you recommend another system?

turbo

Well the only problem i see is delivery. They are located in florida and its not a small package since headers, xpipe, the whole turbo system and the aftercooler come in a "kit". They say on their website that their system is almost bolt on, no welding or cutting required.
For the time for the installation i guess you could give me an idea , they give all the instructions on their website. Next summer i really want more power and I dont want to change the engine. If you got some idea's how I could reach the -500hp+ it would help.

www.turbodrivenconcepts.com/

tdc

Well the only problem i see is delivery. They are located in florida and its not a small package since headers, xpipe, the whole turbo system and the aftercooler come in a "kit". They say on their website that their system is almost bolt on, no welding or cutting required.
For the time for the installation i guess you could give me an idea , they give all the instructions on their website. Next summer i really want more power and I dont want to change the engine. If you got some idea's how I could reach the -500hp+ it would help.

www.turbodrivenconcepts.com/

tdc

You better read the article I posted on the general board called Engine builders vs Engine assemblers first!

I could only estimate that it should take at least 20 hours.There is no such thing as dirrect bolt on;)

Its all advertising so you have the impression that its easy install!

Tom....www.tkmotion.com...514-920-0094....Remember you always get what you pay for.....

Re: tdc

Hey Tom, how tough are the newer 4.6L V-8s? 500HP on a stock motor?!? I have seen about 400-450HP on stock 5.0L bottom ends that were holding up very well. Is the 4.6L as strong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back