What's first???

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiveo93

I would like to know what modification (bolt-on) should I do first, second, third...etc...

It's for a 1993 Mustang LX 5.0...

The only thing that I got is a H-Pipe and a 3.73 gear...

The budget is around 2000$

PS: If anyone got some 16" or 17" bolt pattern 4x108 with tire I could be interested...

thanks

Mods

Save your money and when you have saved enough for heads,cam,intake,throttle body,injectors,mass air,headers.
Thats the next step or if you want a fast fix NOS!!!

Tom....www.tkmotion.com...514-920-0094....We make you a leader not a follower;)

Re: Mods

I would have to save how much money???
3000$-5000$ just how much?!?!

Cause I sure dont wannna wait 3 years to get power!!!

And coud I put NOS on a plain engine like mine?
Would that put damage on my engine???

PS:With 2000-3000$, Are you sure I cant have anything with that???!!!not even a couple of poneys!?!?!?

If I put a supercharger (powerdyne 9 lbs) on my engine, do I have to get anything else or can I stay stock?

First things first

A supercharger is 4500 and 20 hours install!!!
Heads are 1800-2650 depending on setup,intakes range from 750-1500 again on setup,Cams 450-750 on shelf or custom,timing set,Gaskets,and install about 16 hours.
And then you're still stock bottom end!

There are no quick fixes but there will be know it alls that will say different;)

Call me I have a 351w for sale its brand new rebuilt never been fired up,its pricey but got real good parts in it,thats why its pricey;)

Tom......www.tkmotion.com.....514-920-0094....Quality costs bargins don't last!!!!!!!

Re: First things first

Is it any 351W that can fit in my and there's no need to change the transmission?
I have axcess to one! I think it a 1970 block could it fit?
It been blueprinted, the block been re-donne, forged piston and a couple of other things...Could it be a good deal...he's asking 1800 for it? How much HP could that devellop?

sorry for all those question! It's just I would like the job to be done for next summer!

You dont some one know someone that got some mag 16" at least with tire and I'm looking for a top (convertible ehite or black and a complete interior in leather white or black to! now you why I cant spend 5000? or so on my engine!)

Watch out

1800 hmmmm I would ask myself this,Why so cheap if it really does have all those goodies,and why is he selling it?
I've seen too many good deals go sour;)

Tom.....www.tkmotion.com.....514-920-0094.....We garantee what we sell or you get what you pay for!!!

Call me or pass by I'll bring you up to date on stuff;)

The guy need money and he cannot finidh he's project he did all the work on the engine but got no car to put it in to! That the supposed story!!!

Anyway is it a good deal or not?

Are you open on saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back