Cherche 240Sx

Status
Not open for further replies.

luigilento

hi im looking for an 89-92 240sx manual preferably the coupe instead of hatchback but either will do. the car must not have problems and no holes on body.

i did, none will do, i wanna spend 4000 max, all the ones under 4 arent good, i found a very good one for 4000 a 92 coupe, pretty rare, it seemed too good to be true, he hasnt written back :(

lol. you want a CLEAN no problem 240sx for under 4 grand... as austin powers said it "and I want a toilet made out of gold... but it just isn't in the cards"

Sorry dude, you will be waiting a while Stif has one thats clean cause its painted with some wierd airbrushing etc etc... but you are asking a lot.

whos Stif? is it the guy with the orange and brown airbrush car? bah i think that one has problems, but ur saying im unrealistic looking for a 92 max 240sx in good condition?

a 92, manual, no rust, with everything working perfect... under 4 grand. doesn't happen much. Good luck, but they are about 1000 more then that. Hell an insurance company will pay out 6000+ for that car when pressed.

240sx 90 a vendre

:bigup: salut moi jai ma 240sx 90 a vendre je demande 3800 $ elle est impecable vraiment tres propre mag original vitre teité mauve couleur rouge pas de rouille :-D serieusement vraiment tres bien sauve qquelque petite reparation a faire comme speedo pi aussi se ki me fais chier c quel est automatique :-( mais les 240sx se maite manuel tres facilement a se ki paret mais jai une autre voiture en vue allor je mais pu dargent dessu :-D tk a ki la chance les photo jen est mais cher po coment vous les montre chu new sur montrealracoing allor p-t aik msn ou autre tk @+ *tu* (negosiable)

luigilento said:
hi im looking for an 89-92 240sx manual preferably the coupe instead of hatchback but either will do. the car must not have problems and no holes on body.
y'en a une belle a repentigny sur notre-dame, convertible blanche tres clean!

luigilento said:
whos Stif? is it the guy with the orange and brown airbrush car? bah i think that one has problems, but ur saying im unrealistic looking for a 92 max 240sx in good condition?

WTF???? you didint see the car? COmment tu peux dire qua la des problemes sans lavoir vu? :squintfin té un esti de bo connnard toi! Viens la voir pis on sen reparlera

97_240sx said:
Sorry dude, you will be waiting a while Stif has one thats clean cause its painted with some wierd airbrushing etc etc... but you are asking a lot.

Yeah the car as a weird paint but come it see in real...is not the same thing..and what the next?? the car is not clean beacause of the paint?

pour ceux qui dise que mon char cé de la marde on se voit quand?? vnez la voir envoyer moi un pm pis jvous donne mon adresse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back