240Z with RB26DETT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munchy

Legacy Member
There was a thread like this on rx-7forums.com... There has been a 260Z with a RB26DETT and people are saying that one will fit quite easily into a 240Z... What do you think? Mass power!

that masss insanity in my opinion...but the rb36dett its awd so how do u expect to to link it up to a 240z when that rwd

they should have the rb36dett inside the 350z that would have been sick

Well too bad I don't have the $$$... But anyway, next week, my engine is going to be rebuilt, so I'll have basically a new engine, + port and polish... hé hé !!!.

Next summer, a Crane cam and header should do the job. I'll be close to 200hp....enough to have fun again and go to the track!!!!:p

Originally posted by SpoonRacing
that masss insanity in my opinion...but the rb36dett its awd so how do u expect to to link it up to a 240z when that rwd

FYI, Its has been done before

But think about it... I'm thinking about 6-8k for the car, 2k for building it up again and maintenance, and then another 10k for a complete RB26DETT swap! lol! 280+ HP on a light as hell car! Can you say SLEEPER???

Sorry, but the 240Z is no sleeper at all,.. It attracts crowds and envy all the time I'm driving the car.. You should see the look I got from other drivers...

If you can find a good 280Z with good floors and frame rails not rusted, then it would be a good star. But the 240Z needs to stay a classic, not a swappy car IMO!!!!!

Originally posted by SpoonRacing

the rb25... rwd transmission fits perfectly o the rb26dett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back