TIburon SUpercharger

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruno2000

Banned
SOme 17 years old living in my city claims he has a Hyuindai Tiburon GSR with a supercharger by "Hyundai Performance". DOes this shit exists?

Originally posted by bruno2000
SOme 17 years old living in my city claims he has a Hyuindai Tiburon GSR with a supercharger by "Hyundai Performance". DOes this shit exists?

At first I would say "Bullshit". There's no Hyundai counterpart to Toyota Racing Development and etc... So no "Hyundai Performance".

Also there's no Hyundai OEM supercharger on the market. There's a turbo in development for the Beta engine (I4-2L) not the V6.

Ask him to pop-up the hood... I've added a picture of a supercharged Grand Prix. Look at the added pully you see on the left of the motor. He must have one (maybe in different but still need 1).
Supercharger pully

Now explain to this kid that he's not helping the Hyundai reputation. Hyundai tuner aren't regarded as serious. So with my lightly modded GS-R I'm ready to teach him on street or dragstrip.

Eswidrol
Tiburon GS-R 2003

Well if you're such a huge hyundai enthusiast you would know that Hyundai Performance is a speed shop that sells hyundai performance parts via the web. Just like Kore Motorsorts and Shark Racing. There website is currently being remade www.hyundaiperformance.com And yes there are several superchargers out for the beta engine. Alpine Developments has one and i know that Hyundai Performance will be carrying one as well and also HDK Autosport is going to be selling one.

Oh sorry I tought he said the GS-R... I didn't know they made a beta GS-R...

I'll go back to my book!

and my error for the Hyundai Performance... as for the supercharger I said no OEM... I was still thinking about Hyundai Performance being a Hyundai division... Now who in america installed a supercharger? Also who ordered one of aussie numerous kit?

Like I've said I forgot about Hyundai Performance existing but not alive... Now I just got another point about this GS-R supercharged...

Since when HP is down? Since when the GS-R is available? IF hp got a supercharger for the v6 that mean this kid ordered it before the GS-R was available here... Ok he may be nuts but who will order a supercharger for a car you didn't test drive yet?

See ya!

Thanks for the infos.
BTW he says his hyundai has 240hp because of the SC

I'll try to go take a look at the car and make him pop the hood. If it ain't there I'll spit in the engine bay and walk away sayin "PUSSY"

I never said this kid is saying the truth. I highly doubt he does have a supercharger. I was just pointing out that Hyundai Performance does exist and yes there are superchargers for both beta engines and the delta engine as well. There are people out there who have supercharged there new v6 tiburon but i highly doubt anyone from quebec or even canada has done this yet. But in the states there are a few who have done this. Just go to TeamSR and search for superchargers.

You REALLY believe everything that you read on Team SR?

By the way, the supercharger that kid claims he has, it CAN NOT be a hyundai Performance part, since the only sell parts. They don't develop and fabricate their own parts. Tubos on the Delta engine, YES it has been done, YES companies are trying to developp kits, but NO there are'nt any kits on the market right now.

Same for superchargers.

Eswidrol I challenge you to a drag race at Napierville on July 27th ;) see you there buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back