What mods should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tek121

I have a five O Stang LX CONV.
I want to put about a 1000$ on my bone stock motor (302)
I already have a 3.73 gear...and a BBK fender P-flow...
What should I do next?

change for a chev!!! :p
nah it's a joke

i think if you put a set of edelbrock performance heads it will give you a lot of hp. it's a guy that modified specialy these mustang that said it to me.

Re: RE: What mods should I do?

for 1K I would get NOS , that's what I am planning on getting for my Camaro right after I do my true dual exaust, do you find that the 3.73's helped alot?

It helped me on the start 1,2,3...if I make the clutch slip a little...I'm almost not burning! It grip more...

MY opinion is save your money til you have enough money to do the complete motor because besides underdive pulleys and headers with full mac exhaust,anything you do in the motor like heads without a cam will make you slower,but if you want to throw your hard earned money away then NOS is machine shops best friend if you know what I mean..if not come see some blow ups on NOS.

TEK121 LISTEN TO EVERYTHING TOM AT TK MOTION SAYS DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID AND PRETTY SURE OTHERS DID AND STILL ARE DOING..

How much should I invest to have something nice?
And by the way I dont want to do 1/4 miles in 9sec(well I do but is not my goal!!!) Just want an extra kick!!!
SO?wath do you think TKmotion?

What are you willing to squeeze out of your bank account so I get an idea what is best?

building your motor peice by piece is not a healthy thing to do!!!!!!save up and build that bitch!!!!!!!!!!

i agree with Red save your cash and just do it , but nos is safe on 87-92 stangs IF YOU USE It RESPONSIBLY you won't become best friends with the machine shop ,I have sevral friends that have been useing it for years on almost stock stangs and F-bodies.

ive heard good thing about tk
what are they specialized in?
and where is it?

The maximum I could squeeze this winter for the engine part is about 1500$ to 2000$...I know is not much for this but for me is alot!what could I do with that? and is it wort it...cause if not I'm gonna stay stock as I'am...with the gear the H-pipe and the p-Flow!

I recommend you save your money and wait another year.
$1500-$2000 will barely buy heads good ones anyway.

I could tell you lies and take your money but not my style my goal is to help not rip you off!!!!!!!

Be careful lots of hungry sharks in this business.

Call me at the shop ask for Tom
www.tkmotion.com

Thanx man...
So I'll give you a call next week...
But is nitro could be a good option for me?
Dont want to broke anything...
I saw another type of NOS called "ZEX" is that good?
And I much would it cost me to have a nice little blue bottle in the trunk???:)
Alex

tek121 Zex is Comp cams line of NOS for Imports....
NOS is Russian roulette especially if your motor got lots of kms and if its had a rough life!!!!!!!!
Call me and we will talk OK....

bmw318I soory we don't do swaps it doesn't pay and take too much time......we are a pro machine shop not a production
machine shop yes there is a difference!!!!!!!

bmw318I TAKE TK UP ON THAT ITS WORTH IT 10000000%%

TKmotion...
A stupid question...do you talk french..cause I can wrote it but my verbal side is not that good!
If you cant I'm gonna go a your shop next week...

I speak french real good but writing is sad sorry

come see me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back