im confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

CANADAM

Legacy Member
is this considered a domestic?
Hisf44.JPG

Is that the Cavalier/Sunbird transformed by that guy from rural Quebec? If not his got the same old style mags, "Prime" I think.

thats a realy wierd looking car I really don't know really what I would call it.

I'm gonna make an educated guess and say it's an Infiniti M30. This is the convertable version that they don't make anymore. It has the same shape. I'm pretty sure that's what it is.

look at the rear window......I'm 100% sure that it's a Chevy Cavalier 2nd gen.....and why this isn't a sunbird...

look at the side mirror, it's cav mirror, and the dash, it's not a sunbird dash...

there's a lot of work on that car, but doesn't like the front, mags and color.....but everything else is ok

does anybody knows where he's from???

I think you're right. I was too lazy to look when I was there.

Its definately a J-body to me (probably a Z22), but it looks like it has the front of an Integra (atleast the front skirt to the lights). And well, I have no idea what is going on in the back there, but it looks like an attempt to immitate a mustang look.

I aint a fan of this car either.

it's a J-Body

I remember seeing that car at the car show and he had some pictures of the work he had done on the car to make it look like it is. The car was a J-Body but I'm not sure of the year though.

Re: it's a J-Body

thats 100% an 1989-1990 CAVALIER, dont know what model(cavalier,z22,z24) but the mirrors, windows and SEATS are a perfect match!

Take care guyz

That is so an old style cavi and an ugly one too.
Some people have no taste in car style and image.
But I shouldn't say anything because as long as the owner likes it that's all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back