ASM 1st Lapping Day June 19th 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I hope that we get a lot more people next time. The track is great, very demanding, and NOT an oval by any means... if you come have good tires and good brakes its brutal on both. We had a great time with myself doing TON'S of laps as well as anyone who payed... they ALL got their money's worth for sure. We will have pictures and I strongly recommend this for someone looking for something a little faster then autodrome. This track is faster, much better passing zones and much different.... there are more walls but we had no incedents whatsoever... (other then a poor audi going up in flames OFF the track thinking it was his brakes that had overheated... nope, much worse)

We also had 2 caterahm super 7's show up, some wicked porches, etc... and it was easy for everyone to have fun (even though the damn catterahms wouldn't give way on the straights enough...)

In short, come one come all next time, the track is bigger, better for more cars and more laps, and just as technical... but in a very different way, then the autodrome... Hope to see lots more people there next time!

And yes BFS did kick some serious ass, and I know got the 2 liter some serious respect for a vr6 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back