Is there any dyno tuning shop for focus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loverpig

I have a focus with 223 whp and 200 wtq. However, it is not tuned well. It is way to lean at the idle 18, rich in the middle 9.8 between 5000-5500 and lean at the end 14. I am looking for a shop that can tuned my car on a dyno with my stock ecu and a diablo chip.
thanks

Did you try Chomedey Ford yet ??? they don't have a dyno, but they tune many Foci there with turbo's ect, maybe they could be of assistance .

You could also try Trac racing in St-eustache, Camo tuning in Lachine, they are great places that i'd recomend highly, i'd definatly go there if i needed help ......

Some-one said in a thread recently A.D. tuning in Dorval was another good shop to check out ......

Actually, I installed all my parts in the chomedy ford and camo tuning ben. I know them well. However, I need my car dyno tuned so it can be perfect, not well, perfect. That is why i need the dyno tuning.

you will need a new chip . Sell the diabloship and buy the new SCT chip from Focussport.com you can set whatever you want at each 200 rpm and you can have 4 seting you need to see it or go on focaljet.com and ask some poeple their ;)

if you want some detail you can talk to Zetecengine on clubfocusquebec.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back