I'm looking for a good mechanic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tek121

I'm looking for a good mechanic, who knows Mustang well.
I live in downtown Montreal...so give me some name close to me!
I brought a 1993 LX convertible five O of course and I wanna do some mod on it and it's my first domestic car so I dont know any good one...

Waiting for your answer...

Thanx in advance...

TEK_121

> I'm looking for a good mechanic!

hi tek121,like i said in your french version of this post,ask 15seccavi about his mechanic,this guy is good,he is located in dorval or pointe-claire!!!!!

zekes is more into cm cars,but they would be a good second choice,like i said try to get in touch with 15seccavi,and if you cant try tk motion!!!!

by the way tk motion is located at 2925,de miniac in st-laurent,and i talked to 15seccavi and his oldsmobile was done at mcculum performance and its located at 1619 newman in dorval!!!!! i hope this helps you!!!

Re: > I'm looking for a good mechanic!

What happened to my post? I thought I posted Lemieux Performance.

514-640-5019

Re: > I'm looking for a good mechanic!

Try Mccluum racing hes really good with all v8s hes in Dorval, his addy is on this site.

I can honestly say that Zeke is one of the best shops for ANY engine work. They work with GMs mainly but they know what they're doing. The do the best headwork I've EVER seen out of everyone in Canada.

Maybe that's why GM chose them for their SLP line ;)

Thank's everyone for your great answer I'm gonna try all your suggestions...

Indeed, Zekes is probably the most competant of all the machine shops in Montreal. If any of you rember the camaros that were white with orange stripes, Zekes was one of like 4 tuning shops in Canada that was chosen to modify these cars for GM, definately the telltale sign of a established/trusted shop. They did the bore work on my block(VW), and were very friendly.

Actually Mk1GTIt the company that you're thinking of is call SLP not Zekes. yes they do share the same building but, they are totally different companies. SLPs trade mark is the two white stripes down the middle of the car.

but remember if you have a Stang, Zeke might not be the place to go....Zeke caters to GM cars.

Hmm.... I was just on their website and it said that SLP and Zekes "joined forces" in the mid 80's. To me that sounds like they both share common goals. Im not a V8 guy so I dont have a large list of places to go, but I can tell you this. I had my VW engine machined there, and was satisfied with their work. You could also try GTA on the south shore. They used to be VW only in the 80's but I've heard they're now into Porches and muscle cars.(what a change!)

I Know The Best Ford Mecanic In Quebec!!! Mr Claude Gautier He Is The Mecanic Of People Like Jean Marc Parent And Michel Barette . My Father Is Racing A 1935 Drag Pick Up With 780horses No Nitro No Surpercharged Only Pure Hp!!! Runs 10 Sec On 1/4 Mile . The Mecanic Used To Own A 1969 Shelby Gt 500 Kr . He Does The Best Mecanic Dyno Proved When Job Is Over Anyways You Know What To Do!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back