Att v8 guy's !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SlammedSI

I would just like know if any one own's a power programmer 3
from hyper Tech For a 5.7 camaro or trans am 93-97, I would be willing to pay some one to reprogram my ecu, apparently this is the only way to unlock this pesky speed limiter according to Hyper tech and super chip ( model dicontinued)
I would really appriciate the help. Thanx!

att v8 guys!!

hey man,try zekes high performance,i think they have it!!!!!!!!

Re: att v8 guys!!

yeah I know , but they wanted $700.00 just to reprogram it once I could buy tha programer try differnt combinations as much as I wantfor $725.00, I thought that was a pretty big rip off at Zekes! Thanx any ways though.

Anyone that has it would not be able to help you out/ The reason is it only works once. The owner has to enter in his/her VIN into the programer for it to work and you can not reprogram another vehicle without returning the original vehicle to stock programing.

Sorry man, Jason

-------------------------
SHP Racing
1995 Camaro Z28 6-speed
Stroked 396 CID (6.44L) LT1

hey whats up Jason and welcome to the board!, thaks for the info on the programmer. One thing though , how does zekes do it ? they told me they do it with the programmer from hyper tech, but if what you are saying is accurate how is that possible for them to do this

Thanks for the welcome!!!

Hmmm Thats odd $700 for just tuning??? If they are using a Hypertech then I would guess they pay extra licensing fees to allow them to do more than one car. Man thats steep we sell our hypertech re-programers for about $600 if memory serves me correctly. Agostino Racing in toronto only charged me $400 for dyno tuning my Camaro after the stroker kit.

Take care, Jason

Hey jason are you in Toronto? i know I found that price pretty steep to thats why I am looking else were.
When you said Agustino charged you $400 for dyno tunning was that just Dyno time or the reprograming too?
$ 600 is pretty good for the programer if that price is the right one I would drive down and pick it up , any way enough about that, is your car carb or did you keep it Injected?, A4 or M6?.
Mine is stock i 've only had it for about 3 weeks but the headers and flow master cat back are on the way , I think I'm going to stick to bolt on's because the car is still a daily summer driver, but the first priority is the limiter!!!!
let me know about those prices please, thanks by the way my name is Gary. e mail: gary@px.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back