383 stoker

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chillracing

what do you think of these combinaison. 350 block with a 400 crank....

i'll maybe put this in my iroc if i doesn't sold it..

and if i sold my iroc, i'l buy chris's 3.1L :) ))
i want this fu&?$ing fresh with is SIR. think is car is the fastest of the city :p

Sounds cool but I don't think that is all you need to make it into a 383 stroker though.might want to look in to over sizeing your pistons .060 over

yeah but when i went to the keystone nationals i didn't sway lot of them. i say 378 combinaison. that's a 400 block with 350 crank. i think they have more rpm

principally that is what a 383 is.......350 with a 400crank,but you do need to do alot more work then just the crank!!!!!!!if not the car would never run perfectly!!!!!1i wanted to put the same motor in my camaro!!!!!!!!u need to do heads,cams,carb,pistons,rods,valve springs!!!!!1the worlks!!!!then you need a diff and drive shaft to handle that power!!!!!

it's not a problem, ma father have a machin shop here, and he knows how to put power on the ground chek his car:

start_miramichi.jpg

quebec's fastest doorslamer, 180.00 mph on the quarter mile :)

amazing mile per hour what are the times? must be in the 8 sec range?

IF THATS REALLY YOUR DADS CAR THEN WHY ARE YOU ASKING FOR OUR OPPINION

Re: RE: 383 stoker

OK then how much does it cost to built a motor like the one your dad has?

you must don't count how much it cost so you don't start to cry .... lol

Frank a motor like that costs roughly 80,000-100,000

Thats all haha just f'n but it doesn't make me cry

A 350 block with a 30 thousanth bore and a 3.75" crank yields a 383 CID motor. Stroker motors are cool. I have a 396 Stroker motor in my Camaro. It is expensive especialy when dealing with the 4th gen F-bodies. Expensive to the tune of about 20 thousand dollars.

Good luck, and ya I htink it would be cool ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back