Looking For Mags!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MontrealM3

Legacy Member
Hi

I am looking for a pair of used mags off a 330 or something similar. They need to be 17" by 7.5 inches..

I need them for this winter for my M..

If anyone can help me that would be appreciated

thanks

rob
2002 Carbon Black M3

Because the winter is not for nice cars. When winter comes, you put your nice car away and drive your beater, or whatever....Winter ruins cars.
I have been putting cars away since I was 17....

Buddy, why the hell would I put my M3 away for the WINTER?

The car is made for 4 seasons. It's not like I have a Ferrari 360 Modena or something.

Let's see, I'll buy an 85,000$ car for only 6 months of the year and the other 6 months of the year I'll buy a 5000$ beater while my perfectly good 85,000$ car sits in the garage.

Uhhh.. Ok.

And if you say to yourself, why would you buy a 5000$ beater, why not buy a nice 20,000$ beater, well money doesn't grow on trees and I have a wife, house and a sister to support!

Rob
2002 Carbon Black M3

I have a 20 000$ car for week ends and a 250$ beater, I think I've made a good decision: my car have not seen winter at all (it's a 1994)) and it's why it still worth so much. Everything is in the way you look at it.

Originally posted by MontrealM3
Buddy, why the hell would I put my M3 away for the WINTER?

The car is made for 4 seasons. It's not like I have a Ferrari 360 Modena or something.

Let's see, I'll buy an 85,000$ car for only 6 months of the year and the other 6 months of the year I'll buy a 5000$ beater while my perfectly good 85,000$ car sits in the garage.

Uhhh.. Ok.

And if you say to yourself, why would you buy a 5000$ beater, why not buy a nice 20,000$ beater, well money doesn't grow on trees and I have a wife, house and a sister to support!

Rob
2002 Carbon Black M3

i agree 100% u guys drive shit cars and u store them that makes me laugh

who cares if he does or he doesnt? Its his car. I dont drive my SAAB in the winter, I didnt drive my Audi QUATTRO in the winter, or my old GTI. I couldnt stand to see any of them dirty, or God forbid...RUSTY. Laugh all you want, but theres this thing called choice and evryone is entitled to their own.

i've seen a couple of M3's during the winter time on the road...

like he said.......it's a four season car! i'd drive it year round!

getting back to ure mags i dont think 330 mags would fit

its not the same offset i think as the m3

cause i know the e36 e46 have the same bolt pattern

but i couldnt fit the e46 m3 on my car

Hi BMW318

Yes, the 330 mags will fit. They need to be 17x7.5 all around, this is what the dealer told me and what I have seen on the m3 boards..

I believe it's the m68 double spoke mags.

I am desperately looking for some used ones, if anyone finds any for me I'll be much obliged!!

Rob

Yo Rob
I just saw your post, i might have a guy that has some mags for sale, he put M3 mags on his 330, i will see if he wants to sell his originals... i will get back to you.

Guys.. there's no point in storing cars through the winter. I did that mistake once in my life... no more. I drive my car in salt and I couldn't care less... If i had a ferrari i'd drive it in the winter too. When you have money, it's not worth to store cars anymore :)

Originally posted by Russianguy
Guys.. there's no point in storing cars through the winter. I did that mistake once in my life... no more. I drive my car in salt and I couldn't care less... If i had a ferrari i'd drive it in the winter too. When you have money, it's not worth to store cars anymore :)

i agree man,,,,,,,,

were u on st charles the other day when i passed u?
with nice looking rims looked like avrs

Yeah that was me... :)

I also saw you this sunday pulling onto the 20th West from st charles... this makes it the second time we run into each other. Your exhaust is nice... what is it? I gotta get a new exhaust soon since my stock one is dying.

Driving a Ferrari in winter is plain stupid, can you say "nouveau riche". A ferrari is not a regular car, it will be practically worthless if it ever sees snow. The whole beauty of these type of cars is how they retain their value, To each his own, but thats just dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back