do mazdas count as domestics,cause there built by ford!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

red cherokee

hi guys,i was bugging a guy at work today cause he has a new protoge and he didnt know that mazda was owned and built by ford!!!!!!

so my question is,do or should mazdas be reconized as domestics or imports!!!!!!!!

its all up to you guys!!!!!!!my personal opinion is that the 4 cylinder mazdas are imports but the 6 cylinder mazdas are not cause there ford engines not mazdas!!!!!!!!!

Re: do mazdas count as domestics,cause there built by ford!!

In my eyes its an Import. Just like an eagle Talon TSi is a domestic(Built by Mitsubishi).

Just my thoughts ;)

ok obviously you guys mis-read my post........sure the eagle talon is an import........but the eagle vision isnt..........when i said mazda.......i meant there complete line of cars!!!!!!!!!!but since eagle was brought up we will debate both companys!!!!!

so the question is............are both companys lines of cars imports or domestics!!!!!!!!

yo 318 are u 10 years old or what???

I think that you have to look at where the car is made...was it made in Wulawulla Washington? or was it made in hackymoto Japan?

this is may make more of an argumetn...because I could say that the Accord isn't an import because its made in the states. I can agree with what you're saying Paul, that if the motor is domestic or import it could pin-poin its origin...Like you said though its up to us..some will think its domestic some won't
just like some like Domestics some don't
cough coughDancough cough

chris that was insiteful!!!!!!!!!!

Damn then my dad's volvo is a domestic and my mom's Jag too! both owned by Ford!!!!!!

The Jag has a bunch of lincon LS parts (incl Platform) but the Volvo is in a league of it's own!

You Can't escape it! At least VW will never be taken over! :D

imports

honda's are made in the US, and the us spec civc's are created in the US, most honda's are domestics, except for ITR which are still imported

the mazda ford partnership, allow mazda to create Japanese car such as the 323 sport Familia (mp5), and in certain cases use some ford parts to make selling their car more proffitable for ford. Look at the Probe=MX-6, the Tribute=Explores B200=ranger

Adam is not used to getting complements esspecially from a lady!!!!

ok the shock is gone...im ok, trust me.

yours is the FASTEST and BESTEST one of all and you do the BEST SMOKE SHOWS

Is the shock back??? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back