gino camaro

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chillracing

je post ce topic en francais parce que je sais pas si sa marche en anglais:

je veux savoir pkoi quand ta une camaro tu te fait treter de gino pis quand ta un mustang tu est "IN" et "Cool". je suis tanné de ce stéréotype que quand ta une camaro il te faut du poil pis une chaine en or, pis cruizer les femmes a tour de bras... ca pas rapport!!!!!

i don't know why? but is true! if you ask me I think that mustangs are just as "GINO" as any car , besides the new Gino car is a GTI and Integra did you ever notice how many of them drive these cars!
I think people call the camaro a Gino car because when the Gino style was in the camaro was the sports car of choice, face it early 80's mustangs were not that great looking .

actually if you look at the 80-86 stangs they tryed to copy the camaro headlights but all they did was make that car ugly!!!!!!!!i have no idea why the camaro was dubbed "the gino car" !!!!!!!!

" ...besides the new Gino car is a GTI and Integra did you ever notice how many of them drive these cars! ... "

i like this, it's true!

Re: RE: gino camaro

Paul;
cfm put the two differnet times like that because the model changed in 82, to the one that was like mine and yours.

Ginos want that idea that theyr'e tough, the Camaro is the perfect car for that...Chevy Rules!!

Re: RE: gino camaro

Les vielles habitudes ont la vie longue. Dans le temps la Camaro était LA voiture sport et les gros char pognaient avec les filles!

Même chose pour les corvettes ... grosse corvette, 'tite -vous savez quoi- !! :)

.:: MaxyChip7 ::.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back