A civic among others

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

needledlies

Here's a pic of mine from last year...The Altezza's are gone (Thank God) there have been a couple of changes since.

I got a digi cam this week so more to come.

To Be Continiued...

fd7c7de4.jpg

Thanks for the help Black HB!:bigup:

Your email message has been idle and this link has become inactive. To access the link, close this window and return to your MSN Hotmail Message. Then click the browser's Refresh button or close your message and reopen it.

That's what I get for tryin to see you ricin pimpin super kick ass civic (just kidding don't worry :bigup: )

:confused: :dunno:

needle ... don't worry.. ppl aren't THAT lazy.. clicking throught a Link is good enough :)
And.. perosnnal opinion.. yes indeed good thing you took them off ;) Just like i'll take off my sticker (even though my gf bought it for me :( delicate matter... lol rice or gf slap ??)

imagestation uses a (orig.jpg) after the file of a picture to give you the cant show picture crap

just remove those too it works

EDIT:

Ah cool good to see you got it working

nice civic :bigup: i thought your tires were flat til i noticed the curb hehe

Last edited:
mouhahaha that's also what I thought !! But it's funny eh.. but the only thing I really like about that sticker.. is not the color, the logo, the saying... but only the fact that 78% of the time... the sun is riiight there over my sticker so it blocks it :) But should I put a banner instead ?! .. I think those are ugly too though... I think bying good sunglasses is the way to go.. :bigup: :rolleyes:

I Finally took one nice pic of my car yesterday...

The car is a 1998 Honda Civic Hatchback DX :sleep:

I'm a conservative modder so there's nothing to go WOW to...

Here are the mods I've donne so far...

The Stuff I'm proud about:
-16" Enkei PR02 wheels on toyo proxes
-1.5" drop on Koni Yellows with OMP springs
-Solo short shifter & knob
-CCQ sticker :cool:

The stuff I wich I could replace with better quality parts...
boohoo.gif

-Ractive 'P-flow' intake
-Ractive Fireball Exhaust
-Ractive Front upper strut bar
-Imitation DC lower rear strut bar
-Front mesh grill... :boaring:

Basic stuff
-Window tints...:rolleyes:

Sound stuff
-Kenwood CD player
-6" pioneer and 6x9" kenwood speakers

Future Plans...
-buy a beater and store it for the winter
-Concentrate on brakes...Rear disk swap!!:bigup:

fd6d7a2e.jpg

look like any civic car with cheap mod on

sorry about that, but ractive is for low budget and a civic it's a civic.

ok, I don't ride any mod car, but at least, I didn't spend money for cheap stuff....

c-ya and try to get imagination to have a nice civic (if it's possible)

man who are you wot ur 24 post to come hatin ppls rides its his car hell do whats in his budget and what he likes.

And what are you gonna do next 'koolyce' tell everyone who didn't buy the best products for their car's is garbage? We'll do what WE want... :D

mouhahahaha

honnestly dude

don't tell me this civic don't look like anyother civic?? and first of all, when you post on a forum, you can get good or bad comment. and if you can't get bad comment, just go away and don't post.

A civic can be really nice, but when you see this kind of civic with the same mod on every corner, you start to be boring...so...next time, if you are not happy with my comment, just don't read it.

have fun dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back