2001 SEASON

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bluej89z24

J-BODY MONTREAL has compleated its first summer with awsome results.....we started a club in which a J-BODY quebec member (JOEY) and a guy with a Z24 (ME) decided to start a club for the J-BODY owners in the MONTREAL area to take part in the JULEP nights, show and shines and just have fun...

We would like to thank everyone who participated and took the time to come see me and Joey at the SCP 2nd GEAR...we worked very hard for the last 2 monthes to prepare for this show and it paid off big time! In the catagory J-BODY PRO....J-body Montreal cleaned the catagory with Joey taking home 1st place J-BODY and i took 2nd place!!!!!

A big thanks to SCP for the great show and we WILL be back with more members and a booth.

A Big thanks to GABE, YANNICK and the whole STREETFORCE team for helping us out and the prizes as well!

On a personal note......Joey and I would like to thank our family's for the patience of our car obsession and to all our friends who helped out along the way...our biggest props go to ADAM for his expertease, his great mod ideas, his yard, his tools and mothers cooking!!! :)

THANKS TO EVERYBODY INVOLVED FOR A GREAT 2001 SEASON!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back