ATT Tk Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SlammedSI

Hi TK, how are you ? would you happe to know if 94 vette 3.40 gears will fit in my 94 camaro 7 1/2" Differential? let me know please . thank you very much!
Gary.

Hi Gary !!!

Sorry to say but no way Jose!!!!!

But why 3.40 gears and not 4.10??????

I found some who was selling them for a good price,
as for 4.10 I'm sure it would be great but I do alot of high way and for now this is my daily summer driver so I would liketo try to keep the fuel consumption reasonable, besides I've heard that 3.73 is a better match for the 700R! what do you think?
Btw thanks for the vette info!!!!!!

tk motion

The difference between 3.73 and 4.10 is 200rpm to do the same speed!!!!!!!

So 4.10 is better for all round !!!!!

My buddy has 4.10s on his Z-28 1994 and he said it hardly changed the gas thing!!!!

Re: tk motion

Really only 200rpm!!! I thought it was more than that!!!!!!!
now wer Talking ! are you just a hypo Garage or do you sell parts to? I like to do my own stuff ! exept the internal engine stuff that I would leave to some one like you!

Yes Gary I sell Hi Perf parts not accessories!!!!!!

Life would be great if everyone stuck to what they do best !!!!!

But there is always some people that like to use their stuff as
test pieces!!!!!!! Oh well

Oh no!! you mean you don't sell those cool ricey acessories like the light up windshield washer sprayer's!!!!!!!!!!! I might have to think twice before I let you work on my engine!!!!! lol

What about stuffed dices, little rear window doggies, a foot shaped accelerator pedal, a "J'aime ma femme" license plate or little fluffy "ponpons" that go around the roof inside the car?

Sorry to disappoint guys!!!!!!!!!!

What can you do!!!!!!

CT has a good selection though!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back