what was the best car ever made by gm???

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

red cherokee

hi guys i would have to say that its the chevelles!!!!!great engine options and great looks!!!!!!!!

hey MonOncTSI how about this 3 way race, eagle vista,eagle premier and a colt!! that would be cool!!
seriously I love the GTO's

Hey guys... i'm just young so i dunno bout all those old muscle cars, but from my experiences i'd have to definitly say a 1998 Grand Prix GTP is by far the best GM product made.... amazingly comfortable leather buckets, sunroof, and AMAZING speed with the winding of the supercharger.... just my opinion!

I like the Opel Vectra...it's the car that the cadillac catera is based on!
gsi_5dr_hatch_1.jpg

seite_sm.jpg

a-lloyd2.jpg

a-lloyd.jpg

I was just kidding, hehe.

What about ?

- The C5 Vette (and the Z06)
- The Buick Regal GN
- The Cyclone/Typhoon trucks

GTP?
VECTRA?
YEAH RIGHT....

THE BEST CARS GM MADE ARE THE ONES THEY DISCONNTINUED..

NOVA,BELAIR,IMPALA,MALIBU,LEMANS,
1968-1981

Gotta love 'em big blocks.

1995 Cobrar 351 was nice too =)
351 dohc?

No heating, no power windows, no radio, no tilt stearing... all out racing car. I love it!

No its a 351 Windsor like our mustang!!!!!!

The older Stangs as in 1968-1969 they were called r code !!
r meaning Racing

RE: what was the best car ever made by gm

the cyclone and typhoon ... these trucks are limited edition? i didn't saw a lot....

quand je suis aller au keystone nationals cet année j'ai vu un s10 avec un 427 de corvette twin turbo par john lengenfelter, c'est un malade!!! trop hot le truck!

I'm in love with anything GM made pre-1973!!
I also love all thoese Yenko cars.
my all time favotie has to be my dream 1967 Nova.

but in my humble opionion the best car they ever made was the 1970 Chevelle 454..it has to be the ulitmite muscle car of its time!

i saw a yenko nova this summer at the ihra empire nationals in newyork... incredible car... like he never run...

Not to sure what car is the best, theres alot of them out there,

But i would surelly say that the 3.8 L, GM engine is by far The best engine out there its tough and it just never gives up..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back