domestics in ottawa

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

red cherokee

hi guys........

i was in ottawa on saturday to check out there racing scene and to my surprise there were as many domestics as there were imports!!!!!i must say that the domestics really kicked ass!!!!!!i got to be in elroy jetsons trans-am all night as we went racing!!!!!!!i really got the urge to go out and buy another camaro/trans-am!!!!!but unfortunatly the gaz is way to expensive,but in ottawa the gaz is at 58.7 cents per liter!!!!

What are you talking about red cherokee you probably spend more on gas than I do , $45 of supreme gets me 425 km on average, unless your racing your own shadow all the time!
I am used to my civic and when I switched to an 8 there was definetly a differance but it's not that bad,

listen slammed si..........i drive a 4.0liter cherokee sport,and when i drive fast it does suck down the gaz,and i get 468kms on a full tank which is 50 dollars supreme!!!!if i had a 97 camaro ss,i could garantie you that it wopuld suck alot more gaz then my jeep in normal driving and racing conditions!!!!!

for exmaple we went to ottawa and i didnt even use a 1/4 of my tank to go up there!!!!!!!!and i was doing 130kms!!!!!!

so buddy know your facts befor you open your mouth!!!!!!!

58.7 cents per liter:eek: , I would also consider buying a domestic if the gas would be like cheap it MTL.

Where there alot of cars that were racing?

not only is the gas cheaper in ottawa but you can get 3L of oil for 2$ cash!!! of and the gas girls are dam hot!!

hey 323 what was her name again,amanda?????im not sure of the name but i wont ever forget that face and body!!!!!!why cant the gas girls be like that here??????

Yo cherokee what's your problem!!!!!!!!
do you have to get so upset and throw a little hissy fit with !!!!!!!!!! marks can't some one state a point? Calm Down and as far as opening my mouth with out knowing the Facts!
I might have a couple of facts I drive a camaro and what I wrote is a modest estimate of the gas I spend on gas every week or so , so take a valium or 2 before you write your next post I didn't call you a liar or anything, F*#$! RELAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok slammed si........i only put that post cause you had no clue what you were talking about!!!!!!!!!!as far as me taking a valume and relaxing,well buddy i can tell u that i am very relaxed,but here is some advice for you since you were so quick to give some to me,read your post befor you post them cause it sounded very argumeantive!!!!!!and like isaid before..........KNOW YOUR FACTS........guessing and some what knowing is alot different them knowing all together!!!!your camaro and my jeep are very different!!!!!!!!!

have a good day slammed si

Hmm I will have to go there on Friday ;) Think she will take 5 minutes off for a ride? LOL :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back