Legacy Member
SAAB+3.jpg
SAAB+4.jpg
SAAB+5.jpg
SAAB+1.jpg
SAAB+2.jpg

what do you think? 245 hp, 255 torque

lots of torque steer, hehe.

classy, and seems to be extremely immaculate!

your exhaust tip really suits the car. the wheels are SSR Integral A2's? IMO they look a bit too agressive for the rest of the car but nice anyway

thanks everyone, heres a list of the mods.

1997 900s turbo coupe
SQR Stage 2 ECU 1.25 BAR
Camo stainless 2.5" downpipe
no cat.
Remus exhaust
Forge BPV
Viggen intercooler
3" intake on airbox(stock is under 2")
K&N filter
Intrax lowering springs
SSR GT1
215/45 17 Nokian tires

about 245 HP and 255 torque

I can go fast and still have comfort.

Originally posted by Blak-Civic-Si
Looks great! Don't you dare put silly stickers on it. Leave the body clean as it is.:bigup:

Yeah thats the onlyn sticker I have, its my friends shop. FCP tires. He gives me the best deals so I figured I could give him some advertising.

And Innerlight, GET ANOTHER ONE! We need more SAABers in Montreal.

Speaking of Saabs...If anybody wants a sweet ride like this, my buddy is selling one in the for sale section posted under my name!

nice work Nick !! :bigup: you know the viggen rear (downforce) spoiler would look really nice on your car ! are you thinking of getting a bit more power ? eh..well obvisouly :p

:beer:

Very nice car you have, keep up the nice work. I just test drove my friends 900, and I gotta admit, SAAB are sweet cars.

My friend only has a boost controller and Eibach springs for mods and when the turbo kiks in, watch out :bigup:

Originally posted by supra_turbo3.0
very classy looking ride!...is that dropped at all??? are the newer saabs front drive too???

yes, but they will have an AWD aswell :bigup:

Nice work on your car, Nick. Small world, isn't it? Sacha told me to look at this thread and i instantly said "Oh yeah, that's Nick's car". hahaha. I'm really liking your new wheels. I think i sent you a pic of my newly painted wheels, but here it is if you didn't get it.

new_black_wheels.jpg

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back