Props to the two Cavis at SCP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonfed

Legacy Member
hey I just wnated to say Congrats to Joey and Pat, the two guys who had their J-bodys at the show. Joey won best J and Pat won Second best J!

maybe I'll keep my car fix it up a bit and give them a run for their money next year!!
WAY TO GO GUYS!!

15seccavi you need a whole new body befor yourslooks nice!!!!!lol bondo is cool ,but the judges dont think so!!!!!!

conrats to Joey and Pat!!!!!!!.......By the way I put in a good word for you with the judges, guys!!!! lol,just kidding

thanks guys, i hope next year there will be more J-bodys to compete with so it will feel like a better victory......its still sweet winning an award at the biggest car show in MONTREAL!!!

Got a nice pic with that model too :)

Take care guys and thanks for the support!!

men! c quoi qu'yé arriver avec ta valise on dirais qu'elle a ete peinturer a la cannette!

wow, ecoute.......c'etais faites mercredi soir. jai essayer mec!
Jai ganger quand-meme!!

ouais felicitation et ta voiture est super belle! encore plus quand ta valise va etre bien peinturer :)

i'll take the nick 14seccavi when i'll put the bottle in chris's 3.1L :p

congrats

congratulations to pat and joe man the cars look nice, and i am way behind on you guys but hopefully by next season ill have more stuff ciao

sammy 97 Z24

Re: congrats

actually, I would like to be called 13seccavi, but I need head work a cam and some NOS...TK are you interested in the job??

SCP 2001

The show was a blast. A lot of nice cars...and girls for that matter :) Thanx to all the people who visited us. It was nice to see some domestic's mixed with imports. Don't get me wrong, I loved the GREDDY civic and the silver Integra special edition.

Hope to see you all next year :)

Re: SCP 2001

Why not 12seccavi as long as we have a bank manager!!!!!!
hahaha

see you tuesday I hope Chris??????????

ok fine, ill take the name 10seccavi ! wouldnt that be fun?? LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back