Lowering a Focus ZTS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AinSophAur

My sister in law needs new springs on her Focus. I am not familiar with the focus so i'm just wondering what you'd guys reccomend? She'd like somthing i guess similar to my civic which is lowered on the Eibach Prokit. Like a 1.5". Its gonna be running on stock shocks so nothing slammed. Thanks

i dont recommend lowering your car on stock shocks since there not maint for lowering. If she hasnt got enough money to do the lowering then tell her to save up and wait to do the job only once but not twice. If she wants something to lower its gonna cost around 1000$ shocks and the springs. Installation is not included.

But please dont lower the car on stock shocks or shes going to bounce around after 2 weeks...

i've been lowered on my stock shocks for over a year and i have no problems whatsoever. Its a bit bouncy but not bouncing ball bouncy. And she doesnt have to worry about installation we do everything at home.

then you better get the setup the right way...

bouncy is not the key with the lowering. Its to get rid of the bouncyness and flat cornering the stock springs cant get rid of.

D'apres les expériences que j'ai entendu.... c'est pas une bonne idée. Les shocks

de la focus sont pas assez performants pour avoir une drop... meme 1,5".

Sa dure en moyen 1 an. Moi aussi j'voulais faire ca, j'ai deja acheté mes springs

(B+G 1,5")......mais j'ai decidé d'attendre d'avoir l'argent pour les shocks.

Si ca peut t'aider un peut.....

couper ces coils c'est la facon ghetto
acheter des spring c la facon econo
acheter des spring ek des shock c LA vrai facon :bigup:
save up the money to change shock and spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back