moteur

Status
Not open for further replies.
instead of an engine swap, sell the car and get a more powerful one! .... I'm not just saying this cause it's a Hyundai, but it's for anyone! If you want more power then what you have, you should have bought a more powerful car in the first place. Besides in your Hyundai, a swap wouldn't be worth it!

oh le beau projet! dans une excel X2 ( c'est le code de generation) tu pourrais TRES bien fitter un 4G63T de talon/eclipse, un beau moteur turbo la dedans!

Last edited:
Originally posted by FunP0lice
oh le beau projet! dans une excel X2 ( c'est le code de generation) tu pourrais TRES bien fitter un 4G63T de talon/eclipse, un beau moteur turbo la dedans!
See how little I know about Hyundai! You can put a nice engine in! I still it's not worth it though. Although it would make a good sleeper, paying for for an engine then you did for the car in the first place just seems wrong! :D I know I'm exagerating, but I feel the same way toward Hondas that do this kind of thing.

engine swap is just another way to modify, just like adding a bodykit, or mags.

but the thing is, if he got his car for free, or nearly nothing, then an engine swap that would cost him 2k, on a car that cost him nothing, is a good deal to my eyes, specially if the engine is WAY more powerfull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back