New sunfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacey

www.handlerwheels.com
Has anyone seen that new sunfire in yellow with those stock 17" chrome "epic" rims. I saw it at the Jazz fest and all i could say is "At least they finally realize where the money is...and made an effort"!! The color is very similar to the VW's Ginster Yellow! I wanna lick it!

There are a bunch of yellow Sunfires at Parkway.

I hate them personally but that's just my opinion.

guys it's nothing new just the yellow paint.
and the one from the jazz festival is a 2001 they re-painted put rims and tires, AND IT"S AUTOMATIC!! hehe

ciao

Guys wait till you see what i'm gunna pull out of the labratory.

re: new sunfire

The only thing I have to says is: you can try as hard as you want, but any sunfire will always be a sunfire... crap!!

Re: re: new sunfire

yo have u ever drived one?? before u dis try one and then tell me. you can't compare. u going to the SCP show?? i want u to tell me to my face that it's @#%$.

Thats right MLJ....(by the way, hows it going man? havent talked to you since you awarded me with 1ST PLACE DOMESTIC at your show) Sunfires are still nice cars......its just the new yellow they are using.......they want the sunfire to stand out cause personally i think out of the J-BODY's now....the Cavalier(Z24 especially) comes to mind more then a Sunfire so i think the're doing a good job.

Thats my 2 cents!

Take Care guyz......drive safely.

By the way.......as for the SCP show......i'll be there all three dayz with my 96 Z24. I'll be beside Joey as we will represent J-BODY MONTREAL and try too get more members!

I've driven the GT '00 and the Z24 '99. It could have more power stock (GM could have went with the 3.1 Multi-port 6 cylinder in them), and the shocks are too stiff, The interior is too blah, small, could be more roomy. Other than that its worth the price.

I think they both have pretty good power for their class and price! At least they are in the 15's! What other car in it's class offers the same performance for equal $$?

How about a Gold Pontiac Firefly in LaSalle, with a 5.0 H.O. engine Stock... lol... laugh all you want it scares the F#$@ out of me, I saw the bitch 3 lights away and I noticed a Flippin loud sound. It came to about 10 feet when I couldn't believe it I almost had a stroke luckily my FF was their givin me CPR when I needed it. That calmed me down but til this day I've seen it once my brother has seen it twice once today. Imagine this light as a Fly but really does fly if he had wings. Damn whoever it is the next time I see him I'm stopping him, and saying what tha @#%$ is wrong with you are you crazy mf? Do you think that your Radio Flyer with a flippin Jet engine? Are you sane?

I remember it like it was yesterday my head turned a complete 180 in disbelief while I was driving. All I gotta say is that guy would be the fastest Delivery Boy in the City.

yo sup patrick. longh time no speak. yo my black sunfire is still for sale it's got 1000 km'as on it. to and from a few shows.
but wait till u see what i'm planning on building. going to be sick! and i got something for you that is gunna make u cry. TOYOTA cavalier! in JAPAN sick!!!
Kif00056.jpg

Kif00063.jpg

check out this front bumber
DSCF0969.jpg

a sick cav from the states
nopi4.jpg

new rksport kit
New-Kit.jpg
New-Skirt.jpg

last but not least the Import SUN-Fighter
Front_Quarter_08.jpg
Rear_Quarter_2.jpg

ciao guys

The Black Cavi is pretty nice! Minus the hood and doors! The other stuff is too wild for my tastes.....but I'm a bitch like that!

whatever..........really i feel that gm is going way down hill!!!!!!!!!

Actually..on a second look...the hood and doors complement the kit! I like the black one....the others....I could live without! :)

Those cars look cool.

Why is it that many people think GM is going downhill? Mabye if they made faster cars for the compact market? What if their cars had a cooler sound? I think these are the main problems. Does anyone know a cavalier/sunfire that runs 14s?

I know of 1 that runs 13's maybe even high 12's but it's a swapped engine from a grand prix GTP 3.8 supercharged it's a red Cavi Z24, stock mags and every thing just a little bit lowered , Great sleeper!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back