Where are the Mustangs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DannyITR

There used to be sooo many mustangs around. Now we're lucky to see two at Julep. I know the Laval meet is mostly Stangs and Domestics. I wouldn't buy one because my heart is with imports but I stiill think they're cool as hell to watch race n stuff.

lets remember that the maustangs are one of the founding fathers of drag racing since the 1960's till now

<a href="http://www.mygt.itgo.com">
baniere_stang.jpg
</a>
Nouveau site

ok but what happen to them!
i luv them
probably one of the only american cars i like
where ddi they go?

bmw318I :

"ok but what happen to them!
i luv them
probably one of the only american cars i like
where ddi they go? "

------------------------------------------------

Bastard! :p J/K ;)

I've been seeing a couple of Supercharged v8's around new body and the one's right before. What a nice recipe!

I see a black tuned Mustang around DDO, looks fast and sounds nice. Have no clue about under the hood tho. Sometimes goes past my school.

its true,its damm true..........there are a few still kicking around,but everybody is going import!!!!!

For a measly $1000, a Mustang will do mid 13's all day. Even if I like to call old school V-8s with names like Rustangs, Moosetangs, 5pointslow, FireChicken, Crapero, these cars offer the best bang for the buck, always have and still do.

Yeah, I like name calling, just look at my nick! Don't mean that I don't like the cars though!!! ;)

I know that this sounds very hard to belive and every one will have something to say about it but , a friend of mine who owend a stock 88 mustang lx 5.0 was runnig a consistent 13.73 at nap and a best of 13.53 on slicks of course! the only thing that was done to this car was a home made ram air system no mufflers and no back or passenger seats!!
I don't remember the trap spped because this was about 5 years ago but I'll see if he still has the slips, I thought this was impressive at the time and I still think thats it's amazing bang for the buck if the 1/4 mile is your game!

one of the fastest stcok mustangs that was ever made was the 86 cobra!!!!!!!i know it was an ugly model,but this car was sooooooooooooooooooo fast!!!!!!!!!!!!i dont remeber the stats but i will look them up!!!!!1

I've got one...been to Julep once...785$ of tickets!!!
That's why Mustang hides!!! cops knows that where fast even if we're stock so...
But i'm gonna keep it...I'm looking for a volks now...so I'm gonna go both scene...import and domestic!!! that way I'm sure to have tickets alaround!!!!;-))

That's what I like about my Talon. $700 a year for insurance (OK, I'm like 90 years old, but hey!) and the cops never, ever got excited about my car.

Not bad for a car that can do flat 12s (and hopefully some high 11s with good traction)...

But then, my friend with his LX Mustang don't get noticed too much either. Bone stock exterior. Runs 10.80 on drag radials too! :)

Bottom line, *looking* fast attracts cops. Look slow (meaning stock), drive at sane speed, avoid ricy car meets and you'll be all right.

Down here there are so many mustangs, 5.0's and new ones.
Did anyone hear about the 2004 mustang cobra that will be coming out supercharged? :rollin:

THE FAST ONES GO TO RACETRACKS AND THE SLOW ONES NEVER LEAVE LAVAL

CFM has a sense of humor hahahahaha keep it up Ihope no one took this to heart???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back