My Lancer Evo 5 and my brother's 206 WRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadim 323Ci

Legacy Member
Wanna race? ;)

ps : who's the moron who deleted my previous thread?

lancer-peugeot.jpg

Last edited:
The Peugeot is slightly faster. I don't know why! We have the exact same setup...but you'll see who's the fastest when I get my turbo!

It's faster than you think! It does 0-60km/h (not 0-100km/h) in less than 4 seconds (but it doesn't go much higher than that) ... so, according to my calculations, it should do the 1/4 in approximately 25 seconds. (That's faster than some real cars!!!)

And you gotta see the handling! Wow! Better than an F1! :bigup:

Those things cost 500$ each. We got them from the internet ... I don't remeber which one...
But you can get similar rc cars from hobby shops. If you buy one, get a fuel engine-powered one, not an electric motor one...Fuel is much more fun!:D :bigup:

That's it, i'm gonna go buy myself an R|C car!!! Get ready guys, by next summer i'm gonna smoke your ass!! :bigup: BTW nice cars :bigup:

Can you set up nitrous oxide on the gaz powered ones?

That could be a lot of fun and pretty crazy.

(I don't know anything about R/C cars, but if I ever get some money, I might buy one)

Isn't this montrealracing.com? It is a car....and we do race them. Heck, you can even buy aftermarket parts for them.

It's gas powered.
Instead of nitrous I'm working on a electric turbo for mine (so that I can smoke my brother's 206 :D). I'm serious!

This thing is 4wd, disc brake, full suspension (oil filled shock, sport springs), 5mm ground clearance, ...

Originally posted by honda93
look at that.. what time do they make on the 1/4 mile? I'd like to see that...:D

If you read my earlier post my guess is around 25.00@60km/h.

But wait for the turbo to be set-up correctly and it will beat any real street car!

:bigup:

im gonna fix my rc accord and ill take u guys on :bigup: had a lil mishap w/t the sidewalk going about 60km/h:( but mines propaliy lighter then ur's cuz i got an F1 frame :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back