Hands Free Kits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudioAltima

Well, I cuurently use a Pioneer DEH-P7300, I have the option of adding a hands free kit for the radio. I would like to add this, however I don't know where to get the adapter. Do I goto the phone manufacturer? or do I goto Pioneer? Is it a Pioneer specific connector, or do all radios with this feature use the same standard?

I know it won't be avalable for all phones, but I will soon be buying a new phone when I change mobile providers. I currently have a Samsung M100 (Uproar), but will probably end up buying the Motorola V60. I just want to know where I should go to get the kit with the adapter? Pioneer or Motorola? And how much does this kit cost?

* I want the one that incorporates with the radio, and mutes the volume when you make or receive a call. I don't want one of those cheapo ones that has it's own 3W speaker. I can't hear my phone with the music up, so I want something that will attenuate or mute the radio when a call comes in! Hope you know what I mean... please help! :D

yeah I figured. talked to Pioneer, they said the HF kit thats available won't work in Canada! And he couldn't tell me why! What the **** is that???

Originally posted by 99AltimaGXE
yeah I figured. talked to Pioneer, they said the HF kit thats available won't work in Canada! And he couldn't tell me why! What the **** is that???

wtf?!

a few of my friends have the kit, and it works fine...

the one from Pioneer? CD-HFXX ???

If they have it, I'm gonna order one! I'm with telus now, but will be switching over to Bell depending on what they offer me! If ii do switch over though, I'm not taking any phone cept the v60, it's the only one that looks decent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back