**** Drift Suspension For Sale****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvia S13

Legacy Member
HEy all you drifers, i have a set of 4 JIC MAGIC coilovers for sale. Called up JIC USA for some info on them, and they were produced in early 97 for S13's mainly for track purpose and drifting. Its a very stiff suspension which is excellent for a advanced drift setup. they are in good condition. I got them from the states and ill let them go for 500$ Cash cause i need some moola to fix my frt bumper. If you are interested, calll me 569-4244 or pm me...

Silvia S13 said:
HEy all you drifers, i have a set of 4 JIC MAGIC coilovers for sale. Called up JIC USA for some info on them, and they were produced in early 97 for S13's mainly for track purpose and drifting. Its a very stiff suspension which is excellent for a advanced drift setup. they are in good condition. I got them from the states and ill let them go for 500$ Cash cause i need some moola to fix my frt bumper. If you are interested, calll me 569-4244 or pm me...
I'll give you $300 and you have to fit them in the BIRD :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger

hi, just like that is it only the coilovers or is it the shocks/coils ,...if its the shocks/coils if u want i got the cash right here right now , or if u want im changing my whole front-end doing the sil-80 conversion ... maybe we could deal... if u really want money , write back plz

Drift_Racer_X said:
hi, just like that is it only the coilovers or is it the shocks/coils ,...if its the shocks/coils if u want i got the cash right here right now , or if u want im changing my whole front-end doing the sil-80 conversion ... maybe we could deal... if u really want money , write back plz

they are coilovers, like the real shiat that they run in japan, it retails for over 1000$, its really stiff, and is in good working order, let me know

Silvia S13 said:
they are coilovers, like the real shiat that they run in japan, it retails for over 1000$, its really stiff, and is in good working order, let me know

ok nah sorry if would have been the complete set shock/coilovers i would have been interrested but what u want me to do with just the coilover kit ...
i got a deal for 1200$ complete Tein kit and brand new in the box !!

Drift_Racer_X said:
ok nah sorry if would have been the complete set shock/coilovers i would have been interrested but what u want me to do with just the coilover kit ...
i got a deal for 1200$ complete Tein kit and brand new in the box !!

hey BUDDY, a coilover kit is the shock/coilover included. it was a full suspension..... what youre thinking of is a coilover sleeve kit. thats just the stuopid spring and height adjuster. sorry, but its sold, 2 bad for you.... *banghead*

Silvia S13 said:
AHHAHAH :laugh: :laugh: yan, u krack me up!!!!!!!!1

the suspension was sold and will be drifting a corner near you!!!

what the jerkoff promised to buy my shit and never did. ****en idiot no one sell to him he lost his buyinh priviliges

Quand je vois comment tu agis je suis juste content de pas avoir enrichi un crétin comme toi. :thefinger :thefinger

Hey sspikey arrete de faire ton HOT, parce que appart ta petite gang y a bien du mon ici qui ce crisse de toi

Tu me fais pensé a un ami a ma blonde. Il est *fag*

silviastyle said:
Quand je vois comment tu agis je suis juste content de pas avoir enrichi un crétin comme toi. :thefinger :thefinger

Hey sspikey arrete de faire ton HOT, parce que appart ta petite gang y a bien du mon ici qui ce crisse de toi

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: wow .... lets all relax

silviastyle said:

ishhh les couteaux vole bas...
dont listen to him sspikey we love you a lot :D

ahhh finally he stops ignoring me
its ok i know people love me and my HAWT (in a french accent) attitude. what can i say i love the hate and dont worry enough people know now ur a dead beat. i actually held that motor for you when u asked me to. All it took was one phone call to tell me sorry dude im not gonna take it. Dont have to hide

Bon j'avoue que j'aurais du d'appellé. J'espère que tu t'es pas empecher de vendre le moteur pareil. On apprend de nos erreur :D

Pis je veux pas etre en chicane avec personne ici.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back