DSM vs. Mitsubishi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munchy2000

Banned
What are the differences between, let's say a:

1997 Eagle Talon (Equivalent to GSX)
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

One is american made and other is japanese made... but... ?

i'd like a nice 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS-T... oh look, one on hebdo for 24k... i'd rather buy a rx-7 for that cash.

k ... first of all ...

In 1995 and 1996 Mitsubishi had an old model of the eclipse ... but in 1997 they came out with the more round one ... they kept it until 1999.
However Eagle Talon never took that rounder model and kept the 1995- 1996 model for the future years ... I know this because my dad`s dealership sells the Eclipses an I noticed every single little detail on them :D ... I can show :

Mitusbishi Eclipse 1997 GSX:
-has a turbo wing ( big one )
-different set of mags
-has rounder shape
-different front headlights
-different back and front bumper ( a little difference in the space )
example:
DSC01366.JPG

Mitsubishi Eclipse 1995-1996 GSX:
-has the small wing
-different back and front bumper
-different front headlights
- and the shape might be a little different
Example:
f7_1_s.JPG

Eagle Talon 1997 TSI:
-has the exact same shape as the Eclipse 1995-1996
-doesnt have the big wing
-basically ... its a copy of the Eclipse 1995-1996 except for the back lights
Example :
205832_4_full.jpg

Alot of people say that the Talon and the Eclipse are the same cars but its false ... bodywise they are not ... but mechanically yes ... however in 1998 the Eclipse had a different machanical setup ... the placement of the engine was different etc ... Anyways I hope people will now notice the difference :D

Last edited:
[MICK] said:
i dont know lol ... i just answered the guy`s question lol

Look at the date, this was asked over 2 years ago !! I think he must of got his car by now !

Luc said:
Look at the date, this was asked over 2 years ago !! I think he must of got his car by now !

LOL i didnt even notice ... i was searching dsm and i fell on this thread ... i guess my search starts by the oldest threads ... i didnt even notice the year lol ... ah well my mistake ... :p

at least i gave a good lesson about dsm loll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back