This is a reason why i dont like FORD

Status
Not open for further replies.
TransAmWS6 said:
GM > Ford :bigup: :D :thefinger

It's because of people like you that I don't like Chevy guys....they are always talking crap about other cars.....but they are putting theirs on a fu**ing golden plate and refuse to admit that something MIGHT be better than theirs....

Good thing that I have friends that own chevy's, that put alot of weight in the balance, but still....

I saw your post in the Camaro SS vs Mustang Cobra........as I can understand, nothing is better than a Trans Am WS6.....oh yeah......must be a '98 too :bow:

Hey hey hey, relax, i didnt say i hate Ford, i just said this is why i prefer GM over ford.
I always liked mustangs and i still do. I know Gm isn't perfect either, and neither is any car maker for that fact, but hey, everyone makes mistakes, and we gotta live with them. *banghead*

Didn't meant to be rude.....your topic was just a bit provocative, just had to defend the blue oval !

when I was a kid and had to get babysat, the husdband of the lady who took care of me had this kick ass front Liscence plate on his old 83-4ish F150 that sums up my feelings on this issue (Ford vs Chevy)..."I 'd rather push a Ford than drive a Chevy"...so true, so true

neonracer98 said:
Hmm I wouldnt talk about GM these days. They have enough problems trying to sell cars

They are the #1 sellers in the world. If they weren't able to sell cars, I don't think they will be here in 2004. One more thing, they are changing all their models in 2005-2006 ...

^^^you'd be surprised!!! i saw on extreme machines once, and they were featuring the tank...and the army boys were really pushing teh beast really hard, and they actually managed to make the tank drift..JUUST A LITTLE TINY BITTY NIT

Sunreal said:
They are the #1 sellers in the world. If they weren't able to sell cars, I don't think they will be here in 2004. One more thing, they are changing all their models in 2005-2006 ...

i seriously doubt they will change every single model. The CTS just came out, for example.

I have a baseball hat that has 3 guys ROFL-ing on the floor ......
It say's lol , -You Drive A Chevy !!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

the bumper sticker i once had on a Mustang, used to say " 'vettes are for kids"
ahhh, i love it !!

j/k :D
btw i grew up having friends driving GM's, so a little harmless rivalry is just good for the blood flow ......I'm really not that die-hard , BUT i do piss Blue .....

Ford lovers will always say the hoofbeat is louder than the heartbeat, and GM lovers will always say the heartbeat is stronger than the hoofbeat. It is an on-going "battle" that'll probably never end. But hey, it makes for interesting conversations! :p

Sunreal said:

Yes they are number 1 in the world. Why? Its because they own alot of other brands, but GMs domestic brands are having a hard time selling. The only thing that is saving them is that they offer 0% or 0.9% financing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back