Watkins Glen July 28/29

Status
Not open for further replies.

MontrealM3

Legacy Member
Anyone going?

I'll be going down with another STI

It's with the NER Porsche club

It will be my first time at this track, looking forward to it!

Rob

A group of 10-20 of us are going October 22-24th with EMRA. If this is your first time, you'll love it! Have fun.

Hey MstrBlstr, what run group are you in? What are the avg lap times of your run group? Are you running r compounds for the event?

MontrealM3 said:
Hey MstrBlstr, what run group are you in? What are the avg lap times of your run group? Are you running r compounds for the event?

So far I am in blue. Started the season in green. Each event with NER I moved up a group.
Unofficially the time I got at the Glen is around 2.26 on street tires (SO-3s). Here is the video: www.bmwquebec.ca/~amaist/wg_mw_web.wmv I am the car in front.

I ordered r-comps from Talon but it is taking them eons to get the rims for them. I most likely will not have r-comps for the event. Definitely will have them for Tremblant on August 12.

MstrBlstr said:
So far I am in blue. Started the season in green. Each event with NER I moved up a group.
Unofficially the time I got at the Glen is around 2.26 on street tires (SO-3s). Here is the video: www.bmwquebec.ca/~amaist/wg_mw_web.wmv I am the car in front.

I ordered r-comps from Talon but it is taking them eons to get the rims for them. I most likely will not have r-comps for the event. Definitely will have them for Tremblant on August 12.

I will be in Tremblant too with the 02. We should be 100 drivers and 40 instructors. Even though I enjoy driving in the rain (past even in July was soaking wet) I wish for some dry weather, for a change. BTW Andrei, would it be possible to post an mpeg version of your video?

Lee said:
I will be in Tremblant too with the 02. We should be 100 drivers and 40 instructors. Even though I enjoy driving in the rain (past even in July was soaking wet) I wish for some dry weather, for a change. BTW Andrei, would it be possible to post an mpeg version of your video?

I will get access to the original in August at the Audi club event at the Glen. Then I will be able to make my own versions is any format. For now this is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back