New WRX special edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

[ShInGo]

Legacy Member
I just went to the all new Subaru dealer in Repentigny and the salesman told me that a new version of the WRX will be available. The starting price is 38999$ and it will have a lot of little ricy accessories plus 8 17inch tire for summer and winter and the only color available will be yellow. Anyone heard something about that? By the way, since I saw the last video from Brokwrx, I decided that I would take the wrx over my previous choices, except if mitsu bring the all powerfull evo. I can't anymore, but I still have to wait many months :cry:

Sounds like a 'dealer special' sort of like the Sufire GTO and the 'civic type r' :rolleyes:
All those 'mods' are easy dealer add ons.

Well for what I've heard, it's a limited series and every car will have a special number to proove that it is a limited series, but again it could be complete bullshit.

The car your talking about is a Subaru WRX spec R1

Only come in yellow, 17 inches BBS mags, spec R1 badges, numbered car

95 sedans and 35 wagons for all the country if i remember well

45000$ in all and yes some stupid fuc*in idiots will actually buy it....damn..I can turn my car into a spec r1 for less than 1500$

The only REAL benifit this car will have would be to a collector or for someone to purchase because it's value would stay higher.

click here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back