Got my Radio!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane54

Legacy Member
I got the perfect radio for me! It's an Alpine CDE 7870. It's nothing special and has no gadgets, but it didn't do any damage to my bank account, it doesn't skip, and it sounds great!

Special thanks to guys on the board that convinced me to get an Alpine!:bigup:

Originally posted by Shane54
I got the perfect radio for me! It's an Alpine CDE 7870. It's nothing special and has no gadgets, but it didn't do any damage to my bank account, it doesn't skip, and it sounds great!

Special thanks to guys on the board that convinced me to get an Alpine!:bigup:
good job, and congratulations.

I'm glad you like it, and I hope it lasts for a long time. If you plan to build a system, it has good features, it will sound twice as good if you decide to keep adding to it.

Good Luck!
:bigup:

Congrats on your purchase!

I'm glad your happy with it.. I just want to let you know that Alpine rules!

;) :bigup:

Shane54 : Im currently looking for a good CD player with no gadgets and great sound .... ! Whats the model of the CdPlayer and how does it cost you approx. ?

It's an Alpine CDE 7870. I'm not sure the exact price though(I got a special undisclosed price on it:D ) but I would imagine the retail price is around $300.

Originally posted by Shane54
It's an Alpine CDE 7870. I'm not sure the exact price though(I got a special undisclosed price on it:D ) but I would imagine the retail price is around $300.

now u need a tv

Originally posted by bmw318I
now u need a tv

hey buddy... who do you think you are? a tv salesman maybe?

nuff people have TV's in their car already and its kinda gettin' played out... mouhahaha kiddin'

maybe hes more than happy with just a simple cd reciever hun?!?!

JF, i wanna see yoour system so bring that BEEEEEEEEMMMMER on thursday aight...

hah or you could be like 18turbo and "not drive your NICE ride to the meet because you dont want excess KM's on your car"... in that case bring your little bike... mouhahaha

peace

Originally posted by GTIonICE

hey buddy... who do you think you are? a tv salesman maybe?

nuff people have TV's in their car already and its kinda gettin' played out... mouhahaha kiddin'

maybe hes more than happy with just a simple cd reciever hun?!?!

JF, i wanna see yoour system so bring that BEEEEEEEEMMMMER on thursday aight...

hah or you could be like 18turbo and "not drive your NICE ride to the meet because you dont want excess KM's on your car"... in that case bring your little bike... mouhahaha

peace

the ****in faget is still not finish my tv im going nuts

it should be ready by thursday

i dont know im in love with tvs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back