My Project Hatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-spec

Well here it is, my car..I bought it stock like 4 months ago, i decided to make a small street legal race car rather then buy a RSX...my underpowered (for now), ulra manuverable civic... it's all that she will look like from the outside. I will do the interior in black leather and mabey some 2 peice race seats, and then do an engine drop...

Civic+from+front+right.jpg

Civic+from+back+righ.jpg

Civic+Isometric.jpg

It's going to be amost a sleeper....

Very nice ride man.. Very Clean and the Edges are nice too no rice there... need to slam it though.. I'm sure your going to get alot of that... Sun roof and all I like that.. I'm getting one installed by Sticky Electric...

it's lowered 40mm....and unless the new engine brings it down in the front then i will not change the springs... I live in St.Leonard so i do not park in kirkland....unless somting weird happens..... SOON an engine that will power like crazy....i plan to get about 170 hp and 150 lb/s torque on a b18 without vech....all mortor non vtec... it's goint to take alot of computer work and some titanium sleeves but it's going to be constant power...

criss que c beau une doudou , ye beau ton char, pis lorsque tu vas avoir un moteur dedans mmmmmmm tu vas faire un jaloux:D :bigup:

Originally posted by L-K
are you usually parked outside kirkland arena??

looks nice!!
Jon

did you notice that car has anti static things hanging off hte back??? they still make those shinanigans?!!? hehehe...

I love the fact that that's the only thing your going to do on the outside. I love sleepers myself and that's what my next car is going to be (like all my other cars also).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back