Anyone going to the All Ford CAr Show here in Plattsburgh,NY Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLKGTSTANG

Legacy Member
Just seeing who is going to be at the show if anyone. I know a quite a few guys from Montreal and that area usually go. Let me know!

If i would have known in advance, i might have gone to see the cars ........

im sure a couple of my buddies will be there though, look for a dark blue 69 mach 1 with yellow stripes,(one of my clients) and maybe a 65 red coupe (a tech who works at the same dealer as me)

have fun at the show !!

silver7 said:
If i would have known in advance, i might have gone to see the cars ........

im sure a couple of my buddies will be there though, look for a dark blue 69 mach 1 with yellow stripes,(one of my clients) and maybe a 65 red coupe (a tech who works at the same dealer as me)

have fun at the show !!

Where do you work? My fathers friend had some engine work down on his 67 Shelby GT-500 way back in like 78 or so. Can't remember the name off the top of my head. I guess they were real good with Ford motors and big blocks especially.

They do not advertise the car show very well at all. Alot of guys from the Montreal Mustang Club usually go. I am hoping ot have my car in it. I got 2nd in my class last year.

Hey...I still have a 86 LX sitting in my garage that needs some TLC....hint...hint!! Could use a new home..... ;)

BLKGTSTANG said:
Where do you work? My fathers friend had some engine work down on his 67 Shelby GT-500 way back in like 78 or so. Can't remember the name off the top of my head. I guess they were real good with Ford motors and big blocks especially.

They do not advertise the car show very well at all. Alot of guys from the Montreal Mustang Club usually go. I am hoping ot have my car in it. I got 2nd in my class last year.

Hey...I still have a 86 LX sitting in my garage that needs some TLC....hint...hint!! Could use a new home..... ;)
I'm at a west island Ford dealer, but i'm not 'that' old to have worked here in 78, i was too busy in elementary school back then ! :D haha !!
I'm still waiting for you to post some pics of the Cop Car for us all to see ;)
One day i will hopefully see that LX somewhere and get back to you on that offer..
-So how did it go at the show, did you end up with anything ???

silver7 said:
I'm at a west island Ford dealer, but i'm not 'that' old to have worked here in 78, i was too busy in elementary school back then ! :D haha !!
I'm still waiting for you to post some pics of the Cop Car for us all to see ;)
One day i will hopefully see that LX somewhere and get back to you on that offer..
-So how did it go at the show, did you end up with anything ???

I got 1st in my class! :bigup: I have a ton of pics of the 86 and a video also. Let me know if you want some....

BLKGTSTANG said:

THAT'S probably what I saw. I was on the highway going towards the US and saw a whole row of mustangs following each other. There were maybe 10-15 cars... all lookin hot! :D Since my dad is a Montreal Mustang Club member, I kind of figured there was some kind of event going on.

Anyone have pics???

Str33tRac3r said:
THAT'S probably what I saw. I was on the highway going towards the US and saw a whole row of mustangs following each other. There were maybe 10-15 cars... all lookin hot! :D Since my dad is a Montreal Mustang Club member, I kind of figured there was some kind of event going on.

Anyone have pics???

I took some pics and I'll try and get them uploaded. I have pics from the last 3 years in a row...

I got 1st this year...2nd last year..and I think 3rd the year before that...

AWESOME!! Congrats BLKGTSTANG :bigup: whatcha gonna get next year though, can't beat 1st :p

Looking forward to seeing some pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back