Apexi Avc-r

Status
Not open for further replies.

S4³

Hey,
Would like to know what are the limits boost/duty (Apexi Avc-r) for my car (2002 Wrx) to avoid blowing up engine and have a miserable existance for the rest of my life.

You'll thow a CEL before doing any damage to your engine! I've done it a couple times with my MBC. I keep mine at 15psi, MAX.

thanx Brok...15 huh....what's a CEL and can I buy it in bulk?
hhehhe kiddin, want to know how much to repair IF it happens....
I dont know about how much in PSI...all I know is that I push
1.15 Kg/cm² 60% Duty

does that ring a bell?

I had an experience with overboost and its quite scary when you
thhink the engine just died on you and you see the CE light on!

Now, I have the unichip and the boost is like that;

1st: 12 psi
2nd: 13 psi
3rd: 15 psi
4th: 16 psi
5th: 16 psi

I dont need a boost controller cuz the computer takes care of evrything!:bigup:

White Turbo:
Ok! CEL = Check Engine Light

My check Engine light has been on since the day I put the Exhaust line.....don'T know what to do with it. Car works perfectly.

Just wanted to know how much I can push it. Cuz people tell me different things..

I have the MRT uppipe/downpipe/centerpipe and exaust!
Lachute will send me some kind of sensor that will tell my computer that my exaust is OK! I know its a pain to start the car and see that stupid light! The CEL went on about a week after the installation! The only problem I would think of is that you know that the cel is there cuz of your exaust but how will you know if another problem occurs cuz we dont have 2 checks engine
light!

BTW: I think I saw your ride in April parked in front of the
Maurice, Grande Allée! Very nice! Let me know if you speak french
cuz I have a harder time writting in english!

Later!:cool:

Ouin, j'étais à quebec en février, mais j'habite à Montreal, Si c'était en avril j'étais po là, mais dans ce temps la, j'avais des tire d'hiver pis une ligne stock etc...faq je sais po si cétait moi. Je retourne à quebec le 23 aout, j'men va finir mes vacances! Anyway, j'avais aller faire un tour a Lachute, eux y vont m'informer j'pense ben!

P.s: tas des foto de ta wrx?

that WRX is always in front of Maurice(well it was when I was there)...and it always has parking tickets. I thought it was yours too but it didnt have the big brake kit.

Salut Louis,

Call Julien chez Lachute!

1-877-568-3121

Super de bon gars, pilote de rallye en plus! ;-)

C'est le fils du proprio et il est en charge su département de performance. :bigup:

Phil =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back