just when I thought I had seen it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SilverJeep said:

Dear g-d thank you so much i love it
See SR20DET is cool and all but it remains a Turbo motor....its going to be hard for me to go from a fully built n/a response machine with close to 12:1 compression to a turbo motor. That is the answer.....NO i cant spend $ on the car its so hard not to haha

sspikey said:
Dear g-d thank you so much i love it
See SR20DET is cool and all but it remains a Turbo motor....its going to be hard for me to go from a fully built n/a response machine with close to 12:1 compression to a turbo motor. That is the answer.....NO i cant spend $ on the car its so hard not to haha

Yan forget that N/A crap...get torque!!! I want to see you doing power Drift at 190Km/H on the highway! :bigup:

nah dude
n/a is the shit and if i can have 250WHP without a Turbo then i am in heaven.......

**** the more i look at it the better it looks
First off NO i/c to run!!! tons of space to run a cold air intake
Second the exhaut manifold is on the passenger side so no steering linkage **** around
Stock steering works
stock crossmember works
i wonder if the tranny tunner was molested alot......

As for why the 510 is so amazing? drive one....The car has LOADS of grip its absolutely numbing how nuts this car sticks when done up right. .
Second the weight of the vehicle freaks you out. My car in STREET form tips the scales at around 2100 with me inside and a full tank of gas full fluids all topped off. Yeah i have fun getting really strong friends to almost lift my back end off the ground when i have an empty gas tank :)
third: Simplicity. there is no BS in a 510. Nothing!!! one speaker fro the front one for the back. a tiny radio, no a.c, no power brakes, no power windows, no heating in my case, no safety anything its just a PURE car
the car is just an all around wild base to mod. It was built so well and beefy. To give u an idea....Front strut bar doesnt do shit on my car people have driven with their hoods off and used duct tape across the shock towers and there is so little movement its nuts under hard cornering.

Last: the uniqueness. Have you ever seen a 510 on the street driving around in the past 5 years??? :):D

[/QUOTE]Have you ever seen a 510 on the street driving around in the past 5 years??? :):D[/QUOTE]

yes, in my garage!

K driving on the street other than our 510s i have yet to see one
**** i havent ever seen yours!

sspikey said:
nah dude
n/a is the shit and if i can have 250WHP without a Turbo then i am in heaven.......
Id be interested in knowing how you are going to pull 250whp n/a with the stock engine :dunno:

not stock motor with an S2K motor
im pretty much at the limit all i can do after this is go with 50MM webbers and 14:1 compression which would require Race fuel all day but i would make close to 200WHP

isnt there an issu regarding the "sens de rotation" of the crank/drive shaft?

You would need an S2K diff + custom mount + custom cardans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back