What do you think of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldskool

Legacy Member
Taking a mint 1992 Nissan 240SX and taking out the motor and putting in a 5.0L For Mustang Motor. which can easily get 400hp with a few mods and without a supercharger/turbo/nos.

mes un VH45 (V8/310hp/3??tq souvient pu du torque) de infinity ben mieu a mon avis comparer a l'americain

mouin de trouble de faire nissan ds nissan ke ford ds nissan!

anyway ya pas grand monde ki von taimer si tu commence a melanger....

Lets say that this guys 240sx is ultra ultra clean for the price he paid for it

I know who is planning this :D

Taking a mint 1992 Nissan 240SX and ..................................................................... What who owns a mint original nissan ?

This car is mint for its age. I don't even think it has surface rust. The owner bought it really really really cheap.

Thats Going to be one fun ride.

I love crazy swaps.

I want pics :)

PS pls tell me its going to be 5speed

cuz Auto would just be *fag*

yep the guy says its going to be a 5sp T5. He is planning to do this over the winter. That much torque in that car, its going to be insane. I hope the diff holds.

first of all, i dint think that it was easily possible 2 make a stock 205hp 5.0 into a 400 hp engine with minor bolt ons.
second of all, its kinda a waist of time, its gna take time 2 make mounts and all, u might as well slap in something with more potential, not just a plain 5.0 , theres 2 many of those already, but i admit it would be fun 2 see and hear, american muscle out of a 240, AHHAHA

C QUOI L'IDÉE, TANT QUA METTRE AUTANT DRAGENT DANS UN SWAP MET UN RB26DETT DANS TA 240, PAS UN *STI DE V8 AMARACIAN AVEC LE CAM DANS BASE, WTF.

mes 2 cennes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back