intake install question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro2001GT

Legacy Member
i just bought myself a ractive intake for my 2001 protege GT.. all was good i was about to install until i realized that i wasn't quiet sure how to do it no more. so before i screw anything up i wanted to make sure on how to do it.. so how do i install it properly so everything works and that my check engine light won't light up because of my sensor.. if you have pics that would help thanks
:dunno:

firts of all...do you buy a intake for a mazda protege GT 2001??

or you just ask for a intake??

it the intake for the 2001 protege..but it cool i figured it out i checked out on the net and well i know what to do.. thanks anyways.

i'm praing not to get a civic sound.. cause i don't want a civic not that there anything wrong wiht them.. just i want a different non stock sound

heheh

you gonna see, not a big difference...the damm mass air flow meter stop all the "nice" sound.

so...you get a bit more power on high speed...not more then that

I drive a super 323 HB 92 with intake + muffler and super
15" mags :)

I gain NO SOUND with my intake, just some tork and my car can go up to 190km/h

before the intake and muffler, I was block at 145

:)

pretty sweet... i'm still workig on mine it coming along slow but surey i gotta get a ne exhaust or muffler. i'd rather the exhaust buti need the $$$ first.. hopefully some day i'llhave a dream ride

hehe

at least you got a nice protege 2001 gt

me I'm still with a 92.

my dream is to put a KL-ZE inside...but I'm not rich so...I don't spend 4000$ for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back