pics! Julep Thurs. Cop showsoff engine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by bmwe36rules
nice pics:bigup: how was lafleur this passed week i wasnt there i had 2 week in vacation
Lafleurs and Julep are both very different. If you want to meet people and spend time talking to them, Lafleurs is the place. You can call your friends and tell them to meet you there. You get to see a lot of MR people and say hi and talk to them. Julep is people just showing off how many db's their caraudio can make, basically if you hate nightclubs, you won't have fun at Julep. Lafleurs you are guaranteed parking, it's quiet, very relaxing. Again, the two spots are very different, you'll like one or the other.

It was not too bad, infact we saw more action from the motocycle side of Julep. But their was one or two classic cars that came that night that caught my eye too.

Originally posted by inner light
looks like a boring night !
not quite, there was a fight, i think it was between 2 girls at julep. it didnt last too long however. dang, no pics of me in there! hmph, maybe next week:p

Hustlers Top Ass Pics

P1003734.jpg

Me, personaly, I give 2 thumbs up to the cop !! Its a great attitude to try to teach, not to punish !!

:bigup: :bigup:

when ill get my license and a car then i might come down to lafleur one day to see you guys (and gals) :)

we got a cool cop last night at Lafleur's also. We spoke to him for a while, he answered questions, and he was very very nice! He told us that we can stay there as long as we have the OK from the Lafleur and they don't get any complaints. He also said that they would start busting us if the realize that a bunch of people meet their and then leave to go racing in their district.

this guy with the viper was like 40 years old + and went home with like an 18 year old innocent little girl ( and it wasent his daughter ) money can get you anything these days , what i saw was discusting ... how disturbing

P1003745.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back