Whichone

Whichone

Legacy Member
I've bought some stuff and have nothing but good comments.
I have also sold some stuff, any good comments for me???

Whichone said:
I have also sold some stuff, any good comments for me???

I buy odds and sods from him and a couple of his brothers all the time.

Aces in my books.

*tu*

iv just purchased a 2 way allarm/ remote starter fromWhichone, and he did the install for me to! i saved allot of money doing this, and am more than impressed with the quality of the product, and the service i was given by scott. verry cool dude! i would suggest scott to anyone looking for allarm/starter systems.

I bought a 2 way alarm/starter from Scott and had him do the install. He gave me an unbeatable price, did a fantastic job with the install and is a very nice guy. I highly recommend him :bigup:

Bought a 2 way alarm for my car and Scott dod the install. Amazing price and he did an amazing job on the install, very professional...this guy knows waht he is doing.

Thanks for a kick ass job Scott

Cheers :bigup:

Jai faite installer un alarme pager par lui le prix est tres bon service tres bon job tres bonne tres bien faite.. Je le recommande a tout le monde!!!:bigup:

free bump!
im still doing the ocasional bussiness transaction with scott, and he has never let me down.
A1 guy to deal with.

2nd time around... again very good service and price for 2way alarm system... I would not think twice of going to him again next time.... I would definitely recommend Scott to all my friends who needs alarm system. *tu*

Wow thank you again Scott.

I bought a beater with an autostart alarm but no remote and Scott help me step by step via PM to program a new remote. He explain me how to do it and now it works :):)

I recommanded Scott to EVERYBODY that need an autostart system.

Excellent and PROFESSIONAL work.

He seems to know exactly what he's doing and won't forget to put everything back exactly how it arrived ;)

Back