Kawasaki Gpz Ninja 400R

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracK

Legacy Member
Kawasaki Gpz Ninja 400R.....SOLD

Bike: Euro spec Kawasaki Gpz 400R Ninja
Engine: twin cam, 4cylinder, 2-stroke 400cc liquid cooled
Year: 1983 (first year, launch model ninja)
KM: 15 000 (that's what the odometer says)

The bike is a 2 stroke, 4cyl racing bike that was never raced. It was imported from Europe 10 years ago and was rarely driven in B.C. The bike needs new tires and a better battery. Runs great and engine is in mint shape. Syncros in tranny are to be replaced because bike sometimes doesnt fall into neutral. Parts are somewhat hard to find because it's a Japanese bike but are available. Shares parts with EX500, ninja 600.
I am asking $1800 for a great bike.....update: SOLD

P1010008.jpg

P1010003.jpg

P1010002.jpg

P1012006.jpg

Bike has just been repainted blue, 2004 Lexus IS300 paint.
The saddle I am getting this week (grey leather) and I'm also including a Hayne's DIY maintenence book.
P1010233.jpg

Last edited:
I just fixed my car, for the price I could have bought a bike like this !! $1800 !! what a deal !! :D

need to be inspected? nego? I beleive you were selling this cheaper in the motorcycle racing for sale section, but i can't find the thread. :dunno: anyways its a sick bike it think like 56 hp or something. hows the battery and would i need to find the upper fairing? any pics with the new paint?

no unlike conventional 2strokes, oil and fuel are SEPARATE.
Inspection? no not required, but personal inspection I'd recommend for your OWN sake.
Battery? I bought a new one but it isnt really strong enough

Pics? I'll post more pics tomorrow.

Yes price is slightly negociable, but dont low-ball me without justification.

damn, i want this so bad! check your pms. have you found teh top fairing yet? if not how much would it normally sell for?

thanks!

if you win the loto I think your better off buying a new bike, but if you only have 1.8k then this is a great bike

damn if u can keep it for next year!! Im planning to get my bike liscense next year only...snow coming soon :p

what happened to to the top fairing? can you get a replacement one?
give me an idea of what it would cost to fix the parts that are broken, ie the symcros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back